4004 - Commercial Recruiter II - Provo, Utah - Virtual Role
This role is instrumental in Kelly’s overall success in staffing light industrial positions with our large strategic customers. This individual will be responsible for candidate acquisition & qualification, which will include making contract employee hiring recommendations to the client hiring manager and may also include making hiring decisions on behalf of our clients, while adhering to EEOC ADA, and affirmative action guidelines. Success in this role will be highly impacted by the Recruiter's ability to develop collaborative working relationships with both internal and external customers.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for sourcing, recruitment, selection, and placement of candidates at large account customer location utilizing internal and external recruiting resources and methods.
- Responsible for assessing a candidate’s qualifications, interests and availability as part of the Candidate Evaluation process, including activities such as conducting an in-depth interview with the candidate, and reviewing candidate skills based on testing.
- Qualify skills through performing interviews to match candidates to job openings. Describe position to the candidate to ensure compatibility.
- Identify potential candidates, prepare and submit them to the customer for resume reviews and/or interviews according to customer requirements and preferences, and follow up; adhering to EEOC ADA, and affirmative action guidelines.
- Create and maintain internal and customer relations; ensure assignments are accurate by obtaining detailed requirements from the client and MSP team; understand and communicate programs and hiring procedures to customers.
Are you ready to join us?
- BA or BS in Business, HR, Marketing or related field or equivalent relevant experience along with 2 years recruiting experience, light industrial staffing or vendor management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in screening, hiring, orienting, training, assigning, and managing light industrial temporary employees. Must also be able to market candidates to hiring managers and negotiate salary rates.
- Good communication (both verbal and written), negotiation, interpersonal and decision making skills are required. Individual must be able to function independently/autonomously yet know when to get management involved.
- Must have proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Manage time and competing priorities while remaining committed to established processes and documentation requirements
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, job boards and applicant tracking systems
- Attention to detail - with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and prioritize are necessary.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.