4009-RPO Recruiting Logistics Specialist (Contract) - Virtual
Recruiting Logistics Specialists (Recruiting Coordinator)
You’ll partner with our Recruiters and help manage the hiring process for our financial services client. Once our hiring managers and recruiters identify the top candidates, it’s your turn to step up. From the interviews to the background check to the offer letter you’ll be responsible for multiple steps in the process. Your goal will be ensuring each step is efficient, effective and a positive candidate experience. If you’re exceptionally organized, have an eye for detail and prioritize customer service then read on.
What you’ll do:
• Manage Logistics: Schedule interviews which include phone, video and occasional in-person meetings
• Maintain Organization: Utilize the client ATS to retrieve candidate and requisition information. Make updates as necessary
• Use Technology Efficiently: You’ll work daily with multiple computer programs and websites essential to the process, so organization and comfort with technology is vital to success
• Partner with the HR team to manage the offer letter process
• Initiate and monitor background checks
• Onboarding: Facilitate the I-9 process for new hires
• Make a strong impression: Make a positive impact on candidates throughout the process
• Be a partner: You’ll work closely with several recruiters on our team on a regular basis, so you’ll foster a strong partnership and support them to help make our team successful
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ year of administrative experience in a business setting, providing administrative support and customer service, preferably in a recruiting environment
• Experience in exempt level hiring and logistics
• Experience scheduling interviews using Outlook and other web tools. In depth use of MS Excel and Word are also strong preferred
• Experience managing sensitive data and ensuring compliance throughout a process
• Worked closely with a client, providing service and timely communication. Demonstrated excellence in a customer-focused environment
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.