4014 - Digital Experience Design Architect Virtual
You’re an inquisitive problem-solver who has profound empathy for customers and a keenness to put yourself in their shoes. You’re obsessed with using insights to solve complex digital experience problems and have a knack for figuring out how to make things work (and thrive).
As a Digital Experience Design Architect, you’ll work relentlessly to improve the digital experiences of our customers through the planning and design of engaging, effective, and efficient digital journeys and interactions. You’ll leverage a deep understanding of customer needs, behaviors, and emotions paired with leading methodologies (ex., digital analytics, user experience design, optimization, testing disciplines, etc.) to drive digital change and significantly improve customer experiences. Ultimately, your work will drive improved digital journeys, increase conversions, and increase satisfaction.
If you’re enthusiastic about turning insights into actions, and dedicated to enhancing customer digital experiences, we’d like to meet you.
- Leverages digital experience expertise and human-centered design knowledge in collaboration with stakeholders to define, plan, and develop new and/or optimized digital ecosystem solutions.
- Develop the digital experience vision – and specific solutions that realize that vision – to create an unrivaled digital experience from start to finish
- Measures, tracks, and communicates success measurements and key performance indicators for the experience changes.
- Collaborates closely with other talent experience and digital marketing leaders to ensure holistic program success. May also perform tactical management for, but not limited to marketing, insights, and vendor management.
- Remarkable passion for customer experience
- Strong digital experience capability and command of usability, design, technical, search engine optimization, and marketing principles.
- Deep passion for digital solutions and channels; constantly keeping abreast of latest trends, best practices, and competitive activity, and translating them into actionable strategies.
- Excellent problem solving, conceptual thinking, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with business, technology teams, and third-party vendors; working cross-functionally and maintaining strong relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Ability to handle multiple demands/priorities and achieve organizational objectives
- Human centered design proficiency
- Demonstrated change management skills
- Experience engaging diverse audiences
- BA / BS and/or equivalent relevant experience
- CCXP experience preferred
- 8 years of experience (managerial level) in previous marketing, computer science, human centered design, or related experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job
- 10% travel
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Salary range is $85k - $137k
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.