4034 - Senior Project Manager - PSO Virtual USA
This individual will lead multinational project teams in the design and deployment of complex, global Managed Service Provider programs and VMS system integrations.
Overall responsibility to ensure effective design and deployment of global Managed Service Provider programs. A Global Project Manager leads the design, change management and deployment from the initiating phase through final implementation. Interfaces with all areas affected including client and internal sponsors and end users and suppliers. Responsible for project budget, project plan, management of change to scope, schedule and costs, deliverables and training all individuals involved (customer, supplier, internal Kelly departments). Responsible for representing Kelly professionally in community activities and organizations including PMI.
The scope of this role includes programs that are extremely large and complex, global or regional with multiple sub-components and/or sites, with significant potential complications and risks.
MANAGE IMPLEMENTATION PROJECTS/PROGRAM
- Responsible for all aspects of the project over the entire life cycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close)
- Effectively and efficiently lead all design and deployment activities utilizing appropriate Project Management tools and techniques. Successfully implement project requirements to ensure product delivery and on-time program launch.
- Lead the program requirements gathering and design session. Establish project deliverables
- Define and lead project governance
- Provide consultation to offer efficiencies, improvements and innovative methods to achieving project and program objectives
- Assemble the project team, and oversee resource scheduling
- Define the change leadership and communication plan
- Execute the project tasks
- Implement actions required to mitigate project risks
- Manage changes to scope, budget, schedule and costs. Facilitate internal and external customer approvals.
- Measure project performance using Project Management techniques and perform corrective actions and escalations as required
- Ensure that all customers and suppliers are in compliance with contractual guidelines, prior to launch of project.
- Establish and maintain executive level relationships with the customer program sponsor, as well as Kelly project/program sponsor.
- Interact daily with the customer and suppliers to resolve complex issues questions.
· MBA, Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, engineering or related field or equivalent required
· 7 Years Project Management Experience
· 5 Years Consulting Experience
· Minimum 4 Years of large scale and multi-national program or project implementation experience.
· PRINCE2 / PMP Certified (Preferred)
· Six Sigma Black Belt (Preferred)
· Certified Outsourcing Professional (Preferred)
· Demonstrated strong leadership skills, from a project management perspective. Be able to lead/supervise a multi-national project team indirectly in support of overall program/project objective
· Ability to utilize industry best practices to provide innovations solutions to meet customer needs.
· Demonstrated Process Engineering Techniques
· Advanced PC and Internet Skills - to include effective use of advanced project management software
· Ability to effectively work in an ambiguous environment
· Basic understanding of software integration, and ability to work with technology vendors to implement a solution.
· Ability to develop knowledge base quickly during an implementation
· Proficient in developing strong professional high level relationships with internal and external customers
· Exceptional ability to communicate (orally, written and listening), to senior level internal and external customer contacts.
· Able to conduct, develop, and deliver presentations to Senior-level customer contacts
· Ability to understand customer needs and implement solutions to meet their needs
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Proficient and proven negotiation skills
· Proven process development and improvement to meet the needs of a customer
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
· Effective time management skills
· PC Skills- Visio, MS Office, Project
· Ability to travel up to 75% domestic and international
· Fluent in English
Prefer: Field management experience, data modeling or software development experience.
Prefer: Fluent in an additional language(s)
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Salary range would be $85,800 to $120,150
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.