4041 - Data Analyst Professional & Industrial
The Data Analyst will aggregate and analyze existing intelligence and help inform internal cross-functional strategic initiatives to increase the overall success rate of processes and programs. The ideal candidate will have a business-first acumen, deliver data insights that enable us to develop a deep understanding of the B2B and B2C audiences, and have the ability to create meaningful self-service dashboards, help deliver actionable insights to leadership to stimulate revenue growth, maximize return on investment (ROI) and enhance overall customer experience.
- Provide marketing team with data insights to inform strategy on customer segmentation, customer and prospect targeting for marketing programs.
- Provide data, information, and analysis to help business decision makers to make measurably different decisions than they would have otherwise.
- Create self-service dashboards that can detail campaign KPIs and insights in a meaningful way to the stakeholders.
- Work with the team to find net new insights in a creative way to find that aha moment to connect with business strategy.
- Use data, analytics and business acumen to help guide strategy by identifying target market profiles and a hypothesis for Ideal Customer Profile and propensity to become a client or applicant.
- Predisposition to hypothesize, test, revise, always working to improve and evaluate models
- Use advanced techniques that integrate traditional and non-traditional data-sets and method to enable analytical solutions.
- Apply predictive analytics, machine learning, simulation, and optimization techniques to generate management insights and enable customer-facing applications.
- Experience creating a data warehouse to store our data so we can easily pull from there and match, deliver insights based on campaigns.
- Conducts advanced analytics leveraging predictive modeling, machine learning, simulation, optimization and other techniques to deliver insights or develop analytical solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Supports Subject Matter Experts (SME's) on efforts to develop scalable, efficient, automated solutions for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.
- Has the ability to translate complex analytical and technical concepts to non-technical employees to enable understanding and drive informed business decisions.
- Has the ability to create statistical models, predictive models, and forecasting models.
- Has the ability to design tests and provide meaningful analysis, answering the question of "what's next?"
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Business, Finance, Accounting, Operations Management preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in analytics, market insights, marketing strategy or similar role within the B2B enterprise technology space or recruiting and staffing firm preferred.
- Interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills, with ability to tailor to varying audiences and stakeholders.
- A cross-functional collaborator with the ability to relentlessly drive outcomes that benefit the business. - High level of proficiency in and understanding of marketing and sales force automation platforms (e.g., Marketo, SFDC), business intelligence tools (e.g., Qlik, Tableau, Domo), databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL) and Microsoft Office Suite.Edit Position .
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ more than 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Revenue in 2018 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.