4046 - Recruiting Assistant - Virtual
We are seeking a Recruiting Assistant to perform a variety of hiring, screening, administrative, and logistical support activities to recruiters. As the Recruiting Assistant, you are essential in executing and completing the candidate acquisition and registration processes to support recruiter hiring responsibilities.
We are excited for you to join our team!
How you'll support your team...
- Coordinate all employee registration/hiring forms including the employment application, tax forms, I-9, and skills inventory
- Accurately process and document all employee records, forms, and information into the appropriate systems
- Contact and respond to candidates according to recruiter and customer needs, ask questions to pre-qualify candidates, and schedule applicants to complete the hiring registration process
- Coordinate testing and training and conduct reference checks and orientation in order to have candidates available for order assignment
- Facilitate all employee orientations including reviewing company policies and procedures with employees
Does this sound like you?
- High school diploma required, along with a minimum of two years recruiting or administrative experience required- specifically in support of screening, hiring, and facilitating orientation sessions
- Strong problem solving, multitasking, and decision-making skills with attention to detail under pressure
- Effective interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Must have proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Anticipated comp- $ 18-25/ hour
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.