4186 - Sr. Manager Retirement Plans, Virtual USA
Kelly is a globally recognized brand, Kelly® works with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, meaning we’re already connected to outstanding companies, including the top global biopharma companies. At Kelly people are the reason for our success. Our dedication to inclusion and belonging enables us to build a culture where all employees feel welcomed, respected and valued.
Kelly Services, a global provider of staffing services, has an excellent full time opportunity for a Sr. Manager, Retirement Plans. Responsibilities include: 1) run the day to day operations of the retirement programs, 2) manage all audits requests, merger & acquisition duties and reporting, 3) manage all vendors to ensure quality and timelines of services, 4) participate in the redesign of retirement programs and 5) assure programs are designed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. Ensure that the programs are meeting Employees’/Kelly’s needs while creating solutions to improve or enhance current programs and processes.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of multiple 401(k) Plans, Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans and Canada RRSP in partnership with internal teams (Payroll, Legal, Accounting, etc.) and external vendors (Recordkeeper, Investment Advisor, External Counsel, etc)
- May assist with UK Pension Plan
- Ensure 401(k) Plans remain compliant, e.g., annual 5500 filings, annual audits, internal data/system audits and ERISA/IRS/DOL requirements & corrections
- Troubleshoot and resolve employee questions and administrative issues
- Oversee the funding, including payroll, company contributions, and annual budget projections and reconciliations in coordination with Payroll and Finance
- Draft, interpret, review, revise, and distribute required plan documents including the SAR, SPD, SMM, plan change notifications, etc.
- Develop agenda for 401(k) Committee meetings and ensure Committee operates in accordance with Charter, and schedule fiduciary training as needed
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on retirement plans supporting other business units, including Recruiting, Legal, HRIS, Communications and general HR
- Manage relationships with all Retirement plan vendors
- Work with vendors and Internal Communications to develop and launch effective and compelling education campaigns, including on-site and virtual 401k/retirement information sessions
- Train HR Team Members as needed to support retirement plan administration, including developing oversight and escalation steps to ensure plan compliance
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and develop/implement process improvements
- 6+ years of progressive responsibility in 401(k) plan administration and design
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Broad knowledge of retirement regulations, including ERISA, DOL, IRS, etc.
- Experience in the development and implementation of initiatives from design to strategy through implementation.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize projects to meet deadlines and to adjust as needed if priorities shift
- Experience with Canada retirement plans a requirement
- Self-starter who can work with complex data to identify issues and propose potential solutions
- Ability to act independently and effectively across multiple levels of the organization
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships across a large, complex organization with internal leaders and external vendors to meet multiple, simultaneous objectives on-time and on-budget.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate vision and objectives across all levels of the company
- Strong HRIS experience required with a preference for Peoplesoft
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Salary range is $85,800 to $120,150
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.