4269 - Social Media Sourcing Specialist - Virtual
The social media recruiter is responsible for exploring social media while building a strong supporting network to communicate specialized job vacancies into the right niches present in online media. Working to discover discussions topics and enriching the communication and discussions in groups.
The social media recruiter builds a strong online presence for the Kelly organization and brand. The social media recruiter follows the business strategy, HR Strategy and the recruitment strategy of the company. Additionally, the recruiter creates special comprehensive social media strategies, which are aligned with the marketing policies of the company.
The social media recruiter builds the competitive advantage of the organization in important online niches and increases the probability of hiring large number of employees for key job positions using social media.
- Creates the social media recruitment strategy, which is aligned with the company’s marketing and HR strategies
- Explores important recruitment niches
- Finds important communication and discussions topics to increase the online presence of the organization
- Engages the organization into the social media communication
- Builds the strong internal network of contributors into discussions aligned with the social media strategy
- Tracks and measures the social media performance in the recruitment area
- Customer/employee relationship focus – Develop strong personal and professional relationships and advocate across the organization.
- Collaboration – Works well across geographic boundaries in a matrixed environment to get things done.
- Credibility – Is consistent in words and behaviors, is believable, dependable, and worthy of peoples trust and confidence.
- Judgement and Decision-making – Apply knowledge/experience to complex issues; defines strategic issues despite ambiguity; uses critical information to make decisions; makes timely, touch decisions.
- Communication – Communicate with clarity and impact, written and verbal communication are to the point and have desired impact.
- Agile – Ability to flex and adapt quickly to changes both externally and internally.
- Growth mindset – Seek opportunities outside your comfort zone and learn new skills to enhance current strengths and discover new ones.
- Innovative – Take intelligent risks and bring ideas forward, collaborating with colleagues to help shape the Education Practice’s future.
- Independent thinker – Self -confident and independent. Isn’t constrained by looking to others for their opinions or direction.
- High school degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience high volume recruiting in staffing and/or marketing experience.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, time management, and customer service skills.
- Must be proficient with PCs, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, and other related software.
- Must be able to work independently and use various media for research and sourcing.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.