The RPO Recruiter is responsible for the high-volume hiring initiatives on behalf of our customers and provides screening presence in various areas of need. This role is critical to helping our clients achieve high success by identifying and engaging qualified candidates to screen and recommend for hire. Additionally, the Recruiter monitors progress to ensure that all goals and benchmarks are met, re-evaluating and adjusting them as needed.
- Carries a personal requisition load for automotive - supply chain, parts distribution
- Manages candidate applicants through client ATS
- Reviewing resumes and qualifying/screening top talent matches
- Identify areas to source for additional candidates and drive applicant flow
- Interacts daily with client partners and provides feedback and updates on candidate activity and flow
- Ensures regular communications with management for progress and to ensure all KPI’s are met and or exceeded
- Tracks daily activity and reporting
Keys to success...
- 2+ years experience supporting either in RPO model or Corporate Talent Acquisition in a high volume, metrics-driven environment
- Automotive and Engineering Recruitment Experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills to include MS Word, Excel, Google (docs, sheets and slides)
- Comfortable navigating client-related interactions
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence the opinions or decisions of others and effectively and tactfully deal with people
- Ability to shift back and forth between two or more tasks without losing composure and compromising productivity
- Ability to make competent use of work-related equipment and materials
- Must be capable of producing results within an unstructured environment and have the flexibility to identify and respond to changes in priorities
- Advanced professional-level business writing, grammar, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and with virtual teams
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting."
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.