4294 - Graphic Designer Virtual USA
Here's the deal. Kelly produces a ton of creative work (award winning, we might add). Print. Web. Social. Video. We’re looking for a graphic designer who’s obsessed with producing their best work every time. If you’re allergic to challenging work, stop reading. We know designers can copy/paste—everyone can. But can you consistently come up with designs that inspire? We want someone who will help push our visual identity to places we’ve never thought of. If you’ve read this far, you’ve passed the first test. How about video? Not filmmaking, but quick-hitting motion graphics. Can you do that? That would be great, too. One day you could work on an infographic, the next could be a logo or :15 video for social. Bottom line, our creative opportunities are many, and we can’t stand the status quo. If you think you’ve got what it takes and want to join our creative team, apply today for a chance to show us your stuff.
The boring stuff:
• Ability to produce high-quality, authentic, and eye catching designs for a B2B audience
• Ability to make abstract concepts relevant
• A self-starter with collaborative spirit, able to take direction when necessary
• Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
• Ability to think strategically and incorporate ideas into designs
• Ability to think creatively to develop concepts and ideas to grab attention
• Ability to communicate complex messages in a clear, concise manner
• Ability to collaborate with other writers, artists, account managers and internal customers at all levels
• A continuous learning mindset
Can you check these boxes?
• A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• Prior work experience in an agency or corporate creative team is a plus.
• Minimum of 3-5 years design experience in an in-house creative department, design firm or agency.
• A strong portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of platforms.
• Experience designing for a services client (nonphysical product).
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Expert knowledge in the latest graphic design trends.
• Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
• Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
• Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding the Kelly brand identities.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML, video and motion graphics.
• Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Hourly rate is $30
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.