4310 - Litigation/Employment Law Paralegal, Troy, MI
Kelly is a globally recognized brand, Kelly® works with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, meaning we’re already connected to outstanding companies, including the top global biopharma companies. At Kelly people are the reason for our success. Our dedication to inclusion and belonging enables us to build a culture where all employees feel welcomed, respected and valued.
- Manage support provided by Law Department staff.
- Immigration, Employment Law Advice and Counsel, Restrictive Covenant Review and Enforcement, Corporate Restructuring and Employment Action Support.
- Assist Counsel, Paralegal Managers, and Sr. Paralegal managers with all aspects of Matter Tracking & Reporting.
- Creativity, Organizational skills, Interpersonal skills, Research skills, Oral and written communication skills, Analytical thinking skills & Independent judgment
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft suite and Outlook and web-based computing
- Strong proficiency in Computershare’s GEMS (Global Entity Management System)
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to work in multiple time zones and jurisdictions
- Ability to multitask numerous projects in high pressure environment
- Strong team player
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce software preferred
- 4 year degree preferred
- Paralegal certification preferred
- 0-5 years in a Legal Dept. work experience
- Human Resources/Staffing Industry experience a plus
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.