4322 - Operations Specialist (Contract Role) Virtual USA
This is a great opportunity to join our organization, and we are in 37 different countries and our company is the 5th largest professional services organization in the world!
The Operations Specialist will be responsible for the below:
- Completes high complexity task work which may include tasks related to expenses, billing, payment to employees, audit and contract compliance and customer technology support
- Produces high quality and quantity output of results for assigned tasks
- Meets SLAs and other deadlines as required by contracts and business leaders
- Consults on process design and improvements
- Works with multiple accounts on Bonus certification set up process and provides reporting to business to determine bonus eligibility
- Completes bonus payout documentation ensuring correct payout amount by employee and markup.
- Submits bonus documents to payroll
- Bills back bonuses in VMS tools when required
- Reviews expenses submitted by employees ensuring that all required receipts are submitted in the appropriate system
- Submits expense charges in VMS tool as applicable by account to ensure that all expenses are billed appropriately to the customer
- Balances Travel direct bill charges ensuring that all documentation is submitted and billing is submitted to customers
- Works with employee on missing documentation/receipts for processing/balancing or Travel direct bill charges
- Works on expense errors and corrections with employees and Consulting Advisors
- Tracks and processes PTO hours
- Bills back PTO in VMS tools when required
- Special Projects as needed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced, time sensitive environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to provide solutions for problems
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal as well as interpersonal and decision making skills
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Hourly Rate is $17 to $19
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.