4323 - Client Services Lead - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Philadelphia, PA, USA |
Job Reference: 4323 - Posted 20-May-2021
The Client Services Lead is responsible for the development and execution of strategies for the Client Services group creating efficiencies and assisting in the achievement of KES’s strategic goals. This is achieved by providing leadership, direction, development, support and training to internal staff. This role will be focused on delivering objective, measurable business development and account leadership results with a high degree of accountability to these measurements and processes. He/she will serve as the Level 2 escalation point for operational issues and provide overall guidance on account strategy for the service team. Operational responsibilities include, but are not limited to, oversight of the operational relationship, business development and retention, consultative selling, the development of customer-focused solutions, adherence to contractual SLAs, and ensuring all Kelly staff understand and deliver against customer processes, procedures and policies. The success of this individual will be highly impacted by their ability to communicate effectively, establish strong working relationships, and the development of effective partnerships with the relevant Kelly Education functional peer teams (e.g., Sourcing, Recruiting, Talent Care, and Fulfillment).
• Coordinates solutions among all internal Kelly products/solutions and corporate functions
• Acts as liaison to share best practices across multiple account on-site branches within customer account
• Monitors operational activities to ensure Kelly is meeting or exceeding our contractual agreements
• Monitors service team to ensure prompt quality, professional account management deliverables
• Serves as the point of contact for Level 2 escalation issues; works with the service teams to develop action plans that resolve customer and/or candidate issues; monitors results to ensure action plans are effective
• Challenges processes or systems that limit innovation or growth; champions process improvement
• Analyzes monthly financial statements and implements strategies to increase profitability
• Manages overall account P&L where they have managerial responsibility (e.g., expense management, documentation of cost savings, and demonstration of value-added services to the customer)
• Must have complete knowledge of contractual agreements to ensure 100% compliance
• Analyzes and reviews performance reports and insights, taking action when necessary. Creates ad hoc reports as required
• Identify and drive problem resolution action plans impacting health of incumbent programs
• Responsible for Customer NPS results and action plans associated with annual survey
• May be involved with Incident reporting and/or investigation
• Drives expansion of additional service lines and/or solutions to portfolio accounts
Employee Engagement - Kelly Relationship Development & Team Building
• Provides guidance to employees to successfully navigate/manage within a matrix environment
• Clearly communicates roles and responsibilities and hold employees accountable for delivering results
• Drives collaboration among individuals, teams and across businesses
• Provides feedback and coaching to the service team to ensure client expectation are being met
• Provides regular constructive feedback and development discussions with employees
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred or High School Diploma and equivalent, Marketing or Field relevant experience
Required Experience: 3+ years Sales, must be in a B2B or outside business development capacity. Recruiting, staffing or vendor management experience plus prior management experience is required.
• Must have customer service experience
• Must be able to manage in complex and matrix environments with multiple stakeholders including the management of suppliers
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals is essential
• Good communication (both verbal and written), negotiation, interpersonal and decision-making skills are required. Individuals must be able to function independently/autonomously yet know when to get management involved. Must also be comfortable presenting to and influencing many levels of management both within Kelly and the client(s)
• Must be innovative in their approach, willing to take risks and operate successfully in ambiguous situations
• Attention to detail – with ability to multi-task, use sound judgement and prioritize are necessary
• Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making skills required
• Must have proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Haven't found what you were looking for?
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.