4339 - KellyOCG Marketing Copywriter, Virtual USA
Kelly Outsourcing and Group (KellyOCG) is seeking an experienced, professional B2B writer. KellyOCG connects organizations around the world with diverse, talented people to fuel and grow their business. Sitting within the Global Marketing organization, this individual will support and drive KellyOCG’s content through carefully researched and written marketing materials, along with expertly writing about new solutions the company brings to market. Overall, this individual will help drive the evolution of KellyOCG’s thought leadership platform through strategic, creative content development.
The ideal candidate has exceptional writing and editing abilities, a high level of business acumen, the ability to identify current topics and trends to take a position on, and insatiable intellectual curiosity. This candidate must be able to absorb new concepts quickly, work with senior executives, and know how to navigate with ease in a corporate environment. Strong journalism, collaboration, and interpersonal skills are required. The ideal candidate will be skilled at the positioning of new B2B solutions, and will be skilled at writing about taking new products to market.
- Research and source content by leveraging industry, outsourcing and consulting practice, and company knowledge
- Write and edit B2B content in collaboration with internal and industry partners
- Assist with content distribution on website, social channels, and other venues
- Create campaign assets (such as case studies, infographics, and social copy) in Turtl platform
- Assist with measurement of content performance and impact
- Write and collaborate on other Marketing Communications content, as needed
- 5 – 7 years of experience producing high-quality, authentic, and differentiated B2B thought leadership and Marketing Communications content
- Outstanding writing, verbal, and interviewing skills
- Make abstract concepts relevant
- Ability to push boundaries and challenge the notions of traditional B2B writing—creating engaging, interesting, edgy, and thought-provoking content
- Manage relationships, work cross-functionally, and earn trust from senior stakeholders
- A collaborative spirit, able to take direction when necessary
- Work on multiple, simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- Think strategically and incorporate ideas into messages
- Think creatively to develop concepts and ideas into strong opinion pieces to grab attention
- Write grammatically clean copy that uses the appropriate voice, tone, and message
- Communicate complex messages in a clear, concise, conversational manner
- Collaborate with other writers, artists, account representatives, and internal customers at all levels
- A continuous learning mindset
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Writing portfolio/samples are required
- Prior work experience writing about business services or the workforce industry is a plus
Major duties breakdown:
70% Source, write, edit, and proofread KellyOCG thought leadership and marketing campaign content
% Research, collaborate, and develop strategic messages/content and
creative ideas; assist with measurement of content performance and impact
15% Keep current with industry, outsourcing and consulting practice, and company products and services, research and analyze trends and practices to continuously improve the quality of our thought leadership and external communications
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Hourly rate is $35 per hour
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
KellyOCG® is a leading global advisor of talent supply chain strategies and workforce solutions, and we’re dedicated to helping clients ditch the script on old ways of thinking about their workforce strategy. We anticipate what’s next in the future of work and apply market insights, data analytics, and supply chain management principles to design customized solutions where businesses and talent thrive. Our commitment to challenging the status quo positions us as a trusted strategic partner for our global client portfolio, which spans leading industries across North America, APAC and EMEA. Visit kellyocg.com or connect with us on LinkedIn to learn more.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.