4346-Supplier Onboarding Consultant
Partner with client and internal Kelly OCG business to deploy contingent worker, independent contractor and Statement of Work Management programs. Responsible for delivering a supplier network adequate for operations to fulfill requisitions and source SOW projects at program go-live. Collaborate with and influence key client and supplier stakeholders, build relationships with decision makers, and facilitate contract terms. Single point of contact to suppliers during implementation. Supply chain workstream lead for client implementations. Responsible for supplier contract execution including supplier negotiation, engaging Legal, Risk, Global Sales, Product Management, and Supplier Strategy & Engagement, when appropriate.
- Deliver periodic on-boarding status reports to client.
- Perform consultation internally and externally on best practices.
- Influence client to support in supplier negotiations, identify alternative contract terms favorable to both client and supplier, support and drive client/supplier contract negotiation.
- Consult with the client and support client development of supplier contract.
- Identify acceptable contract redlines and maintain documentation in contract playbook.
- Ensure documentation is accurate and retained in Salesforce portal.
- Deliver reference documentation for suppliers.
- Deliver supplier related documentation for Operations to manage supplier network post-launch.
Support Post Launch:
- Address/Manage Delivery and Invoicing Issues from Suppliers and Customer.
- Hand off supplier relationship to Operations team once stable.
• Influence: Build credible and robust relationships with all key internal and external resources by utilizing influencing skills to build partnerships across the matrix and facilitate cooperation in strategic efforts. Ability to get work done with and through people without formal authority.
• Client and supplier relationship focus: Develop strong personal and professional relationships and advocates across client and supplier organizations. Facilitate cooperation between key Kelly and supplier resources to meet the client’s articulated needs and supplier’s needs.
• Negotiation: Strong negotiation skills and experience in overcoming supplier/client objections, particularly with consulting suppliers not wanting to join the program
• Agile: Ability to flex and adapt quickly to changes, comfortable working with ambiguity
Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Years of Experience: 5 – 7 years
Type of Experience: Operations management, consulting experience or strategic sourcing management for spend categories including
• Professional Services & Consulting
• Contingent labor
• IT Services
• Demonstrated expertise in SOW industry trends, supplier landscape, sourcing strategies, and best practice pricing /commercial contractual terms for services spend.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Strong understanding of contracts and Kelly contractual models. Solid understanding of business insurance
• Effective organizational and time management skills that enable the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks. Detail oriented.
• Ability to interface with customers and suppliers via strong written and verbal communications skills
• Understanding of MSP service delivery processes and procedures and exposure to VMS technologies (Fieldglass, Beeline, etc.)
• Ability to document and manage to project plans and formally write program assessment and consulting reports/recommendations
• Advanced MS Office, PC and Internet Skills; proficient in Excel
• Experience using Salesforce
• Ability to travel
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.