4351 -Professional & Industrial Talent Support Specialist -Guaynabo, PR
Kelly is seeking a Talent Support Specialist to be the front line support for the Account Manager; Sr. Talent Advisors & Leads to ensure excellence in delivery. The Talent Support Specialist is instrumental in Kelly’s overall success in assisting our Talent Care and Recruiting teams with administrative functions. The position supports the weekly payroll functions for the various retail and partnered staffing accounts in the market to include but is not limited to timeclock management, payroll support, and issue resolution. This position is also responsible for Workers Compensation Claim Management, Unemployment claim management, sourcing/talent reactivation in partnership with the recruiting team, and client/talent survey programs.
We are thrilled for you to join our team!
How you'll support your team...
- Take ownership of all aspects of the payroll process for retail accounts and partnered staffing accounts, to ensure accurate/timely pay processing for all talent
- Provide high quality, accurate, and timely support to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Execute programs that drive redeployment/retention, skill improvement, and efficient communication
- Maintain and build talent pipelines for recruiting team including talent reactivation
- Talent re-deployment
- Facilitation of client/talent surveys, exit interviews, and other reports as needed
- As Talent issues arise, make sure resolution occurs in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain balancing operational efficiency and delivering the highest quality services to meet the customer needs
- Drive compliance to customer required processes
Kelly Components to Success
- Workers Compensation Claim Management – Coordinate with Recruiters to manage claims from point of Origami reporting to close of claim including coordination of light-duty assignments if needed
- · Participate in unemployment hearings and unemployment claim communication with the corporate unemployment team roles and responsibilities and hold employees accountable for delivering results
- Employee relations escalations
- Instills client focus and sense of urgency in the service team
- Clearly communicates and Provides feedback to the service team to ensure client expectations are being met
- Collaboration: Works well across geographic boundaries in a matrixed environment to get things done.
- Independent Thinker: Self Confident and independent. Isn’t constrained by looking to others for their opinions or directions
- Listens: Gives full attention to others, takes time to understand the point’s being made, asks questions as appropriate, and does not interrupt at inappropriate times. Listens with the intent to learn
- Credibility: Is consistent in words and behaviors, is believable, dependable, and worthy of peoples’ trust and confidence.
- Learner: Understands the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision making
Does this sound like you?
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in business or related area of study preferred
- Two years of staffing or talent management experience
- Proficient understanding of HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, and contract language
- Ability to actively build and maintain both internal and external business relationships
- Results-Oriented, hardworking, and have a strong attention to detail in a constantly evolving environment is essential
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.