4371 - Onboarding Supervisor - Virtual, USA
Job Reference: 4371 - Posted 28-May-2021
The Onboarding Supervisor will lead a team of Onboarding Coordinators within the business unit. Will act as a subject matter expert regarding state and federal laws to ensure compliance. On a regular basis, the Onboarding Supervisor will evaluate the capacity of the onboarding team and flex according to business needs. Additional responsibilities are to drive efficiency (speed to hire), compliance, monitors the team for SLAs and data integrity and confidentiality.
- Will lead a team of Onboarding Coordinators in their assigned GEO.
- Will monitor the capacity and distribute the workload to ensure business needs are met, while ensuring compliance.
- Follow all Kelly Services Hiring, Onboarding, Screening and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure that the teams are in compliance with ESPMs, CADs and BOS rules (also manages BOS research & follow-up).
- Serve as overall function subject matter expert and engage as an escalation point. This will require detailed assessment of root cause analysis, identify remedy as needed, and resolve both internal and/or external client issues. This may include direct engagements with internal Kelly departments, field-based Kelly employees, and/or external customers; as well as analysis and problem resolution.
- Manage teams to use Kelly vendors when possible; assist with identifying local clinics & coordinate with Employment Compliance to establish new relationships.
- Analyze data and ensure all service-level objectives are met, identify gaps and implement remedies.
- As subject matter expert, actively engage in new account/business process roll-outs, and develop documentation and materials to ensure process changes are cascaded to team members (e.g. but not limited to, new customers/accounts, process changes, changes in legal requirements.
Knowledge and Skills
- Listens: Gives full attention to others, takes time to understand the point’s being made, asks questions as appropriate, and does not interrupt at inappropriate times. Listens with the intent to learn.
- Credibility: Is consistent in words and behaviors, is believable, dependable, and worthy of peoples trust and confidence.
- Collaboration: Works well across geographic boundaries in a matrixed environment to get things done.
- Engage your team’s energy, talent, and intelligence: Enables a team of professionals to meet current and future business needs through clear performance expectations, coaching and feedback, and fostering an environment where the entire team can succeed. Helps the team align and work together in a unified way.
- Builds Talent: Builds and enables a team of professionals to meet current and future business needs through coaching and fostering an environment where the entire team can succeed.
- Authentic: Fosters an inclusive respectful environment through own behaviors and encouraging team accountability.
- Agile: As leaders, encourage agility and flexibility to include making good, quality and at times risky decisions for the good of Kelly
- Strategic Leader: Set a strategy and communicate within your teams that aligns with broader business goals.
- Independent thinker: Self-confident and independent. Isn’t constrained by looking to others for their opinions or direction.
- Learner: Understands the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision making
- Decision Maker: Applies knowledge/experience to complex issues; defines strategic issues despite ambiguity; uses critical information to make decisions; makes timely, tough decisions
- High school Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Staffing industry experience with emphasis on operations and/or recruiting.
- Must be proficient with Kelly Front Office Systems, PCs, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, and other related software
- Time Management Skills
- Attention to Detail and ability to follow standard operating procedures.
- Ability to prioritize and assign resources as needed
- Ability to work with new talent and demonstrate a professional demeanor.
- Strong communication both verbally and in writing.
- Keep accurate and timely documentation
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently and use various media for research and sourcing.
Salary Range: $51,600 - $68,400
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Technology, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Haven't found what you were looking for?
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.