KellyOCG are currently searching for a Data & Reporting Analyst who will use tools in order to build daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports. This role will offer freedom of design and analysis methods, which can be tailored to client needs.
Within this role you be required to:
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques
- Provide trending analysis to ensure continual business improvement
- Construction of data boards to drive operational improvements
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Appropriately balance all scheduled reports to meet the assignment
- Coordinate any ad hoc reporting requests across different technologies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Business Analysis Skills
- Proficient computer skills-internet, Windows environment, email, MS word and advanced Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, prioritize, analyses, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of VBA or SQL are desirable
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. #LI-SC1
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.