4436-Talent Supply Chain Consultant - UK
KellyOCG are looking for
an experienced Talent Supply Chain Consultant to join our global MSP team. The
position is based from home in the UK.
We are searching for somebody accountable for facilitating the onboarding
process of contract employees by using tools and handling relationships between
the customer and the approved suppliers. You will be responsible to manage
orders from 5 different countries (UK-Ireland-Belgium-Switzerland-Sweden).
Additionally you will work with client to manage the Kelly Statement of Work (SOW) / SOW Bid solution across all countries.
- Order fulfilment processing from requisition creation to candidate start of assignment
- Screening techniques that ensure only high-quality resumes are forwarded to the customer for review
- Interacting daily with customer and suppliers to resolve program related issues
- Coordinating on- and off-boarding between supplier and customer
- Identify issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Act as a consultant in relation to the talent challenges from client
- Create and manage SOW’s and SOW Bid’s (RFx/ RFp)
- Delivering training to Hiring Managers and Suppliers on the MSP program
- Submitting reports to stakeholders
- Meaningful experience in the staffing or contracting industry (experience as a recruiter, Contract recruiter, … )
- Must have Fieldglass experience (as client/supplier/MSP/…)
- Experience of working on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills
- Very strong interest in Statement of Work solutions
- Strong analytical skills to run reports and analyze the
- Fluent English written and spoken, any other European language is an asset
Working at Kelly means being part of an international team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are outstanding in their understanding and dedication to helping people build better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Crafting the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects hardworking people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about the future in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.