4459 - Pay/Bill Audit Analyst - Troy, MI
Kelly is a globally recognized brand, Kelly® works with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, meaning we’re already connected to outstanding companies, including the top global biopharma companies. At Kelly people are the reason for our success. Our dedication to inclusion and belonging enables us to build a culture where all employees feel welcomed, respected and valued.
This is a great opportunity to join our organization, and we are in 37 different countries and our company is the 5th largest professional services organization in the world. We are currently searching for a Payroll/Bill Audit Analyst at our HQ in Troy, MI.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of service and product delivery by performing specific work instructions and conducting the proper analysis.
- Ability to work independently as well with people of multiple grade levels throughout Kelly and external customers.
- Ability to research in-depth business process and pay/bill discrepancies that pertain to the work instructions specific to the position to reach resolutions that meet department objectives.
- Ensure work instructions are maintained and updated promptly
- Create and customize internal reports to meet department objectives
- Ability to analyze data between multiple systems and reports
- Collaborate with the business unit to determine an achievable solution related to reoccurring issues and root causes
- Identify process improvements and recommend solutions where efficiencies can be gained without negatively impacting customer
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Finance, Business, Accounts Receivable, Billing or Payroll
- 3-4 years of experience Accounting, Finance, Business, Accounts Receivable, Billing or Payroll
- Good problem solving, analytical, oral and written communication, organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Preferred basic understanding of Kelly’s Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Billing (including PeopleSoft billing) and SSPA processes.
- Enforce FSS standard operating procedures.
- Effectively integrates with other functional areas of the company and builds expertise based on the needs of the business and the position.
• Recognize a problem exists - Takes initiative to act on his/her own, asking for help as needed
• Communicates with urgency when necessary.
- Facilitates positive outcomes that satisfy the interests of internal and external customers
- Create specific measurable action plans, monitors progress to stay on track, exhibits sound judgment in deciding alternatives.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Recognizes downstream impacts of actions and how job fits into the larger picture.
• Can express ideas clearly and ensures others understand.
• Has a positive attitude, even in difficult situations.
• Participate actively in projects and meet deadlines for all assigned tasks.
• Willingness to take on additional responsibilities to support department needs.
• Maintains a positive outlook in the face of change.
• Intermediate Excel skills required and basic skills for other Microsoft products
• Familiar with Outlook and internet.
• General computer literacy a must.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.