4465 - BPS Solution Architect - Virtual, USA
Job Reference: 4465 - Posted 15-Jun-2021
The person in this role will consult with and support the BPS Group as appropriate to drive talent supply chain solutions for BPS clients. This position will serve as a resource to create competitive advantage and differentiation in the BPS solution design process in order to win new and existing business. As such, this role will own solution design intelligence, including: TSCM building block inventory, solution design tools, client solution models, internal capability inventory which will be housed in Kelly's knowledge management tool for multiple practice areas within BPS. Additionally, the person in this role will enable the BPS team through project management, as well as, internal and external research, including: supply and demand intelligence, market trends, best practices, and other insights as required.
- Proactively create a library of client business models, graphics, new ideas, tools, processes, etc that can be utilized by the BPS Team to aid in the solution development lifecycle for use in sales presentations, sales proposals, RFPs and misc. solution requests along with practice area support as required.
- Partner with Marketing and BPS and other appropriate Kelly business units/SMEs to ensure a thorough understanding of the products, services and BPS solution set .
- Concept and develop effective visual communications that create and build brand equity
- Communicate and interact with all audiences, including external customers and global internal customers
- Communicate back on the status of initiatives.
- Overall responsibility for BPS Knowledge Management including but not limited to: TSCM building block inventory, solution design tools, client solution models, internal capability inventory, models, etc.
- Administration of tools (ex. DSG VPlaybook; Sharepoint, etc.)
- Conduct regular SME reviews of content
- Ongoing enhancements to content, models, solution inventory, graphics, etc.
- Participate in RFP strategy sessions and provide value to the overall RFP strategy as requested
- Proactively update information based on new products, building blocks and solutions as well as changes/enhancements to existing products, building blocks or solutions
- As needed, provide support in an effort to finalize overall solution design efforts
- Partner with BPS SMEs/Solutions Architect/CoE Teams to stay current with ongoing competitive analysis and provide recommendations/solutions for use in the development of client solutions including capabilities/solutions presentations, automated tools that aid the solution design process
- As necessary, gain a thorough understanding of the practice area through participating in appropriate meetings, complete training, review existing solution intelligence, continually interview SMEs, etc.
- Apply knowledge gain to the improvement of the solution design process and solution design tools.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends as well as BPS product offerings and value propositions
- Advise internal teams on emerging talent supply and demand trends, best practices and innovation.
- Draw conclusions, insights and make recommendations for solutions based on macro and micro labor market and economic data.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to the BPS group
- Fulfill ad-hoc requests to support solution creation, such as: solution design diagnostic tool support (ie: TSGA, TMA, etc), KGWI, third party intelligence, etc.
- Develop and deliver insights to the team as needed for solutions design enablement
- Ability to understand project objectives and create meaningful visual representations
- Strong writing skills with a focus on being able to balance detail with brevity.
- Must be able to understand the needs of the solution design team within BPS (and other practices as appropriate). With this information, must be able to translate the information into actionable deliverables (insights, content management, recommendations, presentations, etc.).
- Exposure to global business practices is preferred.
- Strong consultative and analytics skills
- Strong work ethic with ability to multi-task, and work well in a deadline driven and fast paced environment, balancing strategic concerns with day to day activities
- Outstanding interpersonal/relationship building skills.
- Ability to work well independently and in teams.
- Education: Bachelors degree preferred, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience: 5-7 years of Marketing or sales (or other external customer facing roles) including the following: writing or content administration, proposal generation, outsourcing or consulting experience, creative/graphic design
- Location: Virtual
- Travel Required: Travel 10% - 20%
Salary Range: $71,900 - $95,300
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Haven't found what you were looking for?
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.