4501- Sales Performance Coach - Virtual, USA
Kelly Services, Inc., a world leader in human resources solutions seeks a highly motivated Sales Performance Coach. The Performance Coach position is responsible for creating a high touch experience for training new and existing employees through reinforcing required training, coaching on specific skills, providing guidance and support to employees and leadership to drive performance and financial success. This individual will coach and guide new and existing employees as well as leadership on the best approach to achieving performance metrics.
- Review and analyze activity and performance reports to guide leadership conversations and influence course of action to achieve results
- Ensure the successful completion of all required training through monitoring and reporting on training completion through Kelly Learning Center and other tracking mechanisms
- Observe and evaluate application of skills and knowledge gained in required training and initiate regular conversation with leaders about progress and productivity
- Work with Global Learning resources to develop and conduct training for both new and existing employees based on the needs of the business.
- Act as a stakeholder and SME during the development of new, formal learning solutions
- Communicate employee’s competency gaps to leaders for development and action planning for report purposes
- Assist in communication and prioritization of corporate initiatives to the field and serve as a conduit for information in both directions
- Create awareness to the field on current recruiting strategies by designing actions to execute the company’s strategy
- Adhere to the metrics of success, as set forth in Recruitment and Sales Management Systems
- Work with various level of leadership within Multiple geographies and products lines
- Training employees at various levels of the sales process, strong presentation skills, tenacity to conduct research and analysis, and ability to be very precise in evaluation of employees. Conduct Developmental coaching of employees and identify development gaps/opportunities; Deliver feedback.
- Conduct weekly coaching calls for all new hires to facilitate role plays, reinforce foundational training and assess skills. Submit follow up documentation, recommendations, and next steps to leaders and employees.
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor Degree preferred in Business or equivalent.
- 5+ Years of Sales Experience within Staffing, or combination of Sales and Recruiting
- Demonstrated success meeting and achieving sales targets
- Experience as a Sales Trainer or serving as a peer mentor to other sales reps
- Management Experience a Plus
- Engineering Sales experience a Plus
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Salary Range: $71,900 - $91,300
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.