4554 - Recruiting Apprentice - Virtual
As an apprentice with a purpose, you will learn how to navigate Kelly’s systems, be responsible for connecting and creating relationships with talent in Kelly’s most critical markets, and learn how to look at and maintain a sourcing/recruiting plan both in market and on social media.
As a Recruiting Apprentice, you will provide sourcing support to Kelly’s vast network of recruiters. Partnering very closely with assigned geographical markets while Responsibilities include identifying, pre-screening and submitting suitably qualified candidates for a variety of positions.
How you'll contribute to the team:
- Screening applicants and submitting qualified candidates in line with open opportunities to Recruiter(s)
- Actively approaching, engaging, and assessing passive candidates via internal databases
- Gather and distribute key sourcing, market data to help Leaders and Recruiting Business Partners educate business leads, drive sourcing strategy, and enable faster, smarter, hiring decisions.
- Developing talent pipelines and viable talent pools for commonly recruited roles Supporting and promoting diversity initiatives
- Delivering a consistent, high-quality candidate and experience through collaboration and integrity in all contact with candidates, hiring managers, etc.
Does this sound like you:
Collaborative – Works well across geographic boundaries in a matrixed environment to get things done.
Authentic– Is consistent in words and behaviors, is believable, dependable, and worthy of people's trust and confidence.
Communication – Communicate with clarity and impact, written and verbal communication are to the point and have desired impact.
Agile – Ability to flex and adapt quickly to changes both externally and internally.
Growth mindset – Seek opportunities outside your comfort zone and learn new skills to enhance current strengths and discover new ones.
Innovative – Take intelligent risks and bring ideas forward, collaborating with colleagues to help shape the future of talent connections.
Independent thinker – Self-confident and independent. Isn’t constrained by looking to others for their opinions or direction.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Exceptional communication, organizational, time management, and customer service skills.
- Must be proficient with PCs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, and other related software.
- Must be able to work independently and use various media for research and sourcing.
Anticipated Comp- $17-20 per hour
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.