4556 - RPO Operations Manager
Job Reference: 4556 - Posted 11-Jun-2021
The Operations Manager (OM) role is a blend of Recruiting Operations, Client Management, and Team Leadership. You will own the operational and resource management for an RPO program(s) which includes the development and implementation of operational objectives, processes, strategies, and skills to improve service delivery and engagement success. You will provide consultation to the Client and your Direct Reports and be responsible for meeting financial objectives and quality metrics.
• Responsible for the overall operational strategy and successful program delivery.
• Lead a talent acquisition delivery process that is scalable, efficient and ensures delivery of top talent to the client
• Continuously drive ongoing process improvements and enhancements to ensure the program meets all critical metrics and SLA requirements
• Lead a team of direct reports that could consist of Recruiting Managers, Team Leads, Recruiters, Sourcers, Recruiting Logistics Specialist who may be onsite and/or virtual (to be customized per program)
• Coach, mentor and ensure your team has the knowledge and tools to be successful
• Identify training gaps and opportunities and ensure the team participates in appropriate training opportunities
• Drive team performance through metrics management
• Drive the overall recruiting and sourcing strategy, partnering with your team and other resources to build innovative and creative strategies to find the best talent
• Serve as the primary liaison between Client & KellyOCG team/leadership; act as a Consultative Business Partner who works with Client’s Human Resources & Talent Acquisition teams to monitor and measure Client satisfaction, respond to concerns and actively prevent future issues
• Build and oversee all client reporting showcasing program success and/or address program opportunities; build and deliver quarterly business reviews
• Ownership and management of program P&L and all related financials;
• Meet and exceed Financial Targets
• Quickly and strategically adapts to and get results in a fast-paced, challenging, and demanding work environment
• Has an entrepreneurial spirit and drive; thinks through situations methodically to uncover root cause and moves quickly to stay ahead of or solve problems before they arise
• Capable of working independently in a self-directed capacity as well as in a team environment
• Easily builds trusting relationships with Client partners, KellyOCG leadership, and peers
• Absorbs knowledge quickly and can implement and manage client-specific processes; works well in diverse business cultures
• Effective communicator, bringing in a consultative approach to the client partnership
• Strong leader who loves building high performing teams that deliver successful program results
• Organized, attentive to detail, and has strong time management, administrative leadership, and customer service orientation
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent role-related experience
Years of Experience: 8+ years of Operational Talent Acquisition Leadership
• 8-10 years of Sourcing and Recruiting experience to include proactive and passive sourcing strategies (expert in advanced search techniques) and recruitment plans
• 6+ years of experience leading teams of 5 – 15 direct reports (onsite, offsite, or virtual; geographically dispersed team management a plus)
• 5+ years of direct Client management
Type of Experience:
• Ability to build, execute and present strategic recruiting strategies and program improvements
• Experienced at creating and delivering Recruiting and Program metrics and presenting to senior leadership
• Strong understanding of P&Ls; experience meeting and/or exceeding financial budgets
• Knowledge of applicable employment laws & compliance
• Experienced user of Word, Excel & PowerPoint; working knowledge of various CRM, ATS and HRIS systems
- Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting."
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Haven't found what you were looking for?
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.