4566 - MSP Business Process and Technology Consultant
Job Reference: 4566 - Posted 09-Jun-2021
MSP Business Process and Technology Consultant
Overall responsibility for leading the effective and efficient implementation of the business process and Technology components of customer programs. The person in this role will work with the customer, project team and Technology partner in driving, developing and delivering the overall business process and Technology solution for customer programs.
This individual may manage a staff and/or support program operations in a combination of responsibilities.
This individual will be responsible for:
• Defining the recommended overall program and technology solution to support the stated need while considering delivery, as well as long term operational sustainability and costs to the program.
• Collaborating with technology partners to creatively solve complex business problems and escalate issues encountered during the implementation process for resolution.
• Completing highly complex and analytical functions to drive best practices and standards.
• Ensure that the process, technology, and data deliverables are coordinated with the activities of cross functional team members involved in implementation.
• Ensuring Technology deploys on time in support of the overall program requirements.
• Understanding customers business problems and using best practices and Kelly expertise to creatively solve them.
• Delivery of end user training for all system users (client, vendor, and Kelly departments) and production stabilization post go live.
• Appropriately documenting all agreed processes & activities
• Representing Kelly professionally in all activities, including customer, technology partner or supplier functions.
The scope of this role includes program implementations that are large, regional, or global, including complex, highly integrated solutions with multiple sub-components.
Duties and Responsibilities:
MANAGE BUSINESS PROCESS, TECHNOLOGY AND DATA COMPONENTS FOR IMPLEMENTATION PROJECTS
• Effectively and efficiently manage all business process and technology/data management activities to successfully implement customer requirements to ensure on-time go live
• Provide subject matter expert- level design consultation, in the translation of customer requirements and processes, to a supportable solution and Technology configuration.
• Collaborate with project team members and technology partners on complex implementation requirements
• Prepare and deliver program documentation, including but not limited to: Kick Off Presentations, Reporting, Surveys, Quick Reference Guides, Program Manual, Program Requirements Design
• Lead client Discovery Sessions from a business process, technology and data perspective
• Document future state Business Process and Technology Configuration requirements to successfully implement solution delivery and drive on time program launch.
• Manage Business Process & Technology Workstreams
• Creation of job catalog
• Manage Requirements and System Validation Session
• Participates in UAT session
• Work to obtain all required transactional data, applying Kelly’s data migration methodology for final preparation and migration into Technology
• Establishing and assigning ownership for data migration/cleansing action items
• Maintain customer and vendor relationships by building professional rapport, follow up consistently, and maintain ongoing contact and communication
• Raise risk/ issues to project team relating to the successful delivery of the overall implementation, as well as, act as escalation point for other team members when VMS partner expectations are not being met
• Validate deliverables and milestones within the project schedule are accurate according to project scope
• Provide support or take the lead on internal or external ad-hoc projects, to include but not limited to:
• Program process, technology, or invoice redesign
• Program remediation or sunset
• Documentation support to include ESPMs
• Product Development
• ERP Conversions, integrations support or data migrations
• TAS opportunity support
• Provide support during the Sales process
DEVELOP INDUSTRY EXPERTISE, DOCUMENT AND DELIVER BEST PRACTICES ACROSS MULTIPLE SOLUTIONS
• Develop expertise in product offerings and VMS functionality.
• Continuous education on the VMS market, and the offerings of our strategic partners
• Participation in special project teams related to quality, departmental initiatives, employee empowerment and disaster recovery.
• Assist other team members within, or outside the scope, of the Business Process and Technology Consultant responsibilities/role, as appropriate and needed to support company business needs and objectives.
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree with technical or business focus, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 years of specific experience in an area of the staffing industry (either in staffing, Contingent Workforce Outsourcing/ OCG or VMS application technology)
• Minimum 7 Years of large-scale program or project implementation experience
• Experience/exposure to large projects and initiatives
• Ability to integrate quickly and contribute in a team environment
• High level of comprehension and ability to apply knowledge quickly
• Strong attention to detail and effective communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong customer focus and team orientation
• Strong background in service delivery processes and procedures and ability to develop positive relationships with individuals quickly and easily
• Demonstrate leadership skills
• Proficient and proven negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with effective time management skills
• Strong ability to understand, compose and deliver detailed analytical assessments or recommendations
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Exceptional ability to communicate (oral, written, presentation and listening), to senior level internal and external customer contacts
• Ability to consult across multiple products, solutions, and technology platforms
• Ability to work with limited direction, seeking guidance and bringing critical items to leadership attention, as needed
• Understanding of software integration, and ability to work with implementation managers and technology vendors to implement the technical solution for a customer implementation
• Understanding complex business problems and providing creative subject matter expert-level process and technology solutions
• Ability to develop an internal network of critical resources for rapid problem resolution
• Ability to understand customer needs and utilize industry best practices to implement innovative solutions
• Proven process development and improvement to meet the technological and business process needs of a customer
• Possess enthusiasm/energy and work well within the team environment to drive internal and external customer solutions to completion
• Ability to lead with confidence, command, and drive aspects of the project in an empowered way
• Effectively manage risks and when necessary have the confidence to make critical educated decisions to drive the processes forward
• Individual must have the ability to travel up to 10%, as needed
Plans & Aligns: Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
Manages Ambiguity: Operating Effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear
Business Insight: Applying knowledge of the business and the marketplace to advance the organizations goals
Balance Stakeholders: Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
Tech Savvy: Anticipating and adopting innovation in business-building digital and technology applications
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Compensation Range: $90-100k, STIP-10% incentive plan
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Haven't found what you were looking for?
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.