4593 - Onsite Talent Advisor (Contract) - Ontario, CA
If you are looking for a career that will provide training and endless opportunities for growth, we will be excited for you to join our team!
How you'll support your team...
- Execute programs that drive redeployment/retention, skill improvement, and efficient communication
- Actively inform Talent of safety policies, standard methodologies, and updates
- As Talent issues arise, make sure resolution occurs in a timely and professional manner
- Based on feedback and engagement scores, drive for and execute process improvements as directed
- Maintain balancing operational efficiency and delivering the highest quality services to meet the customer needs
- Drive compliance to customer required processes
Does this sound like you?
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in business or related area of study preferred but not required
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Two years of administrative experience
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Proficient understanding of HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, and contract language
- Ability to actively build and maintain both internal and external business relationships
- Results-Oriented, hardworking, and a strong attention to detail in a constantly evolving environment
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.