4619 - Healthcare IT Recruiter Virtual
- Responsible for growing the branch revenue and profit by filling orders aligned with local market strategy; manage branch resources (e.g., budget and candidate databases) by effectively using candidate databases and sourcing channels
- Meet financial- and activity-based goal measures; articulate progress against measures to management during weekly activity review (WAR) meetings
- Drive all stages of the recruiting process:
- Proactive sourcing to order receipt, through candidate sourcing, qualification, matching, submittal, customer interview, and placement of candidates
- Create and manage relevant candidate pipelines and work with sales (when appropriate) to bring the most desirable candidates to market
- Thoroughly assess candidate qualifications, including capabilities, interests, availability, and pay, to effectively match them with customers and orders—resulting in candidate and customer satisfaction
- Obtain accurate order information by gaining detailed requirements from the customer
- Successfully influence the candidate and customer, while driving the recruiting process, including relationship building, overcoming objections, targeted and timely follow-up, prep/debrief, and closing techniques; effectively communicate the process and hiring procedures to customers
- Contribute to development of the sales funnel by generating leads when engaging with candidates (qualification and referral process), and skill market candidates when appropriate
- Maintain discipline of execution by staying focused on market goals and objectives; manage time and competing priorities; be committed to Kelly process, technology, and documentation requirements; and perform branch administrative work
- Adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Americans with Disabilities Act, and affirmative action guidelines
- Recruitment Specific: 5+ years of high-end (director level /100K+ salaries) experience in product specific “niche” staffing firm specializing in Science, IT, Engineering, Finance, Law, or Healthcare
- Intermediate proficiency in: · Word · Excel · PowerPoint · Web-based graphical user interfaces (GUIs)
Salary Range: $57,500 - $76,300
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
We are seeking a Commercial Account Executive to be responsible for developing business with both strategic, high volume staffing accounts as well as high-margin, local business. As the Commercial Account Executive, you are also accountable for the penetration and retention of existing customers. You are essential for us to increase our market share and profitability.
How you'll contribute to your team...
- Conduct business development activities such as territory management and lead identification and qualification
- Build and develop proposals and pricing models as well as detail sales activities
- Collaborate with internal SMEs and partners to ensure efficient service delivery; meet and exceed the sales metrics and thresholds
- Provide successful business development by building efficient, quality solutions for customers and fair pay for temporary employees
- Establish and manage a positive and inclusive work environment
- Act as a business consultant with detailed knowledge of the customer’s needs and select the appropriate Kelly solution to meet those needs
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions and their effect on business
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers, end users, community leaders, and representatives from relevant business associations
Does this sound like you?
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One - three years of sales experience; must be in a B2B or outside sales capacity; sales experience in the staffing or service industry
- Proficient ability to cultivate business, build relationships, and network
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal; proficient interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Required on-site/branch or office, mandatory travel between sites, and job related obligations will require travel and/or in branch presence
- Acquire detailed working knowledge of the business and marketplace to advance our goals and efficiently cross-sell multiple service lines
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Salary Range: $46,600 - $61,750
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Clinical Research, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.