4624 - Operations Specialist SETT
Under direction from the Operations Leader, the Operations Specialist acts as a liaison to Corporate departments providing feedback and supporting the deployment of service-related programs and training to ensure compliance and maximum results.
The Operations Specialist provides guidance, facilitates the sharing of best practices between branch service staff, and assists in the execution of the service delivery processes.
· Ensures Screening, Travel, and other Temporary Employee related costs of services are passed through to customer per contract terms to maximize GP$
· Ensures compliance, and engages corporate Safety as needed to identify/mitigate risk as needed
· Reviews Weekly/Monthly dashboards and service delivery metrics to identify gaps or trends through corrective action planning
· Act on Audits/Assessment Reports from Data Analytics
· Serves as liaison between Leaders and facilities teams to ensure coordination and management of standard business operations including branch openings/closures/changes/consolidation projects, including asset management, records retention, and other facilities activities are completed
· Coordinates/conducts periodic audits of A/P Distribution or other financial reporting to identify and ensure proper expense control processes are followed
· Manages effectiveness of Recruiting Tools and other resources to maximize ROI and compliance
· Monitors for SOP compliance, and consistency & alignment in execution
· Identifies, shares and implements Best Practices
· Serves as new process experts and provides training/guidance to teams
· Leads/coordinates Special Projects as assigned
· Serves as Kelly Standards SME
· Creating Tools/Resources (pricing, etc.) as needed
· Participates and/or provides consultative resources for New Account Implementation/New Customer Setup
· Continuous Learning; Collaboration with Training/Coaching on Business Needs
· Carry out responsibilities under guidance and/or alongside the Compliance/Operations Manager to ensure wage/hour processes are established; training is provided and executed in the markets.
· Drives teams to sell and utilize Kelly standard Payroll & Time keeping options to meet compliance requirements and maximize efficiency
· Manages compliance to Wage & Hour or other related internal activities by regularly reviewing reporting and directing teams in corrective actions including but not limited to Unapproved Time, Meal Rest Periods, Confirmed Orders without Pay, Manual Pay, Paper Timecards, Pay/Bill discrepancies, etc.
· Provides or coordinates resources to provide State-specific required trainings
· Regularly audits Orders to Review or other sources to ensure compliance with customer requirements
· Regularly audits talent/order details for Data Integrity (ie. start dates, end dates)
· May perform additional related job duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· At least 3 yrs. in Staffing industry with an emphasis on operations
· HR, Business, Marketing, or equivalent
· Exceptional communication, organizational, time management, and customer service skills.
· Must be proficient with PCs, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, and other related software.
· Collaboration – works well across the organization, team and with external partners
· Results-Oriented – drives for ROI and hold the collective team accountable for reporting metrics
· Communication - Ability to present, train and manage multiple stakeholder inquiries
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.