4628 - Healthcare Technology Account Executive - Virtual, USA
- Manage the client relationship of Kelly clients; collaborate with account management teams in other business units
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer for non-Key Account relationships. If account is a Key Account, will collaborate with Key Account Manager team who will serve as primary customer contact
- Expand usage of core business and new business lines throughout the customer’ various locations and subsidiaries by identifying Kelly opportunities and developing support strategies
- Responsible for the growth of the overall pipeline of opportunities generated in that portfolio and the conversion (proposal to close) ratio for those opportunities
- Drives team in developing customer and industry networks (existing and new) that are both deep and wide and to create demonstrated, active relationships with these networks
- Maintain effective positive business relationships with key decision makers. Meet face to face with key customer stakeholders on a frequent basis to ensure high levels of satisfaction and consult on future needs/program enhancements
- Serves as the escalated point of contact for service issues and is responsible for proactive problem resolution
- Responsible for Kelly’s introduction wherever customer does business
- Negotiate contract renewals prior to expiration to improve terms and conditions, gross profits, etc. Monitor the renewal of all clients within team
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of customer’s objectives and needs and or gain a better understanding of the customer’s via branch knowledge/outside sources and join the branch with face to face interaction with the customer
- Leverage customer successes, replicate efficient programs and resolve issues effectively
- Develop strategic client plans and interact with field and peers to share experience and knowledge and maintain frequent contact.
- Ensure client service delivery issues are escalated and resolved with appropriate parties kept informed of the situation. Work to ensure win-win outcomes are achieved whenever possible
- Establish clients’ SOWs and manage accordingly (including change requests), where applicable
- Identify ideas for value-added solutions to enhance client value and apply critical thinking to create operational innovation.
- Prepares and presents monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews
- Strong problem solver, analytical thinker and decision maker
- Strong financial knowledge with the ability to understand influences on profitability
- Microsoft skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Analyze monthly financial statements and implement strategies to increase profitability
- Proven ability to effectively influence both internally and externally
- Ability to balance client demands with internal capabilities/profitability
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferred
- Experience: 5+ years of Account Management, operations, sales or service delivery into a customer account. 1-3 years of specific domain knowledge and/or experience
- Location: Combination of on site and virtual
- Travel Required: Travel up to 10%
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
We are seeking a Commercial Account Executive to be responsible for developing business with both strategic, high volume staffing accounts as well as high-margin, local business. As the Commercial Account Executive, you are also accountable for the penetration and retention of existing customers. You are essential for us to increase our market share and profitability.
How you'll contribute to your team...
- Conduct business development activities such as territory management and lead identification and qualification
- Build and develop proposals and pricing models as well as detail sales activities
- Collaborate with internal SMEs and partners to ensure efficient service delivery; meet and exceed the sales metrics and thresholds
- Provide successful business development by building efficient, quality solutions for customers and fair pay for temporary employees
- Establish and manage a positive and inclusive work environment
- Act as a business consultant with detailed knowledge of the customer’s needs and select the appropriate Kelly solution to meet those needs
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions and their effect on business
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers, end users, community leaders, and representatives from relevant business associations
Does this sound like you?
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One - three years of sales experience; must be in a B2B or outside sales capacity; sales experience in the staffing or service industry
- Proficient ability to cultivate business, build relationships, and network
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal; proficient interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Required on-site/branch or office, mandatory travel between sites, and job related obligations will require travel and/or in branch presence
- Acquire detailed working knowledge of the business and marketplace to advance our goals and efficiently cross-sell multiple service lines
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Salary Range: $46,600 - $61,750
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Clinical Research, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.