4630 - Financial Shared Services Billing Analyst - Troy, MI
This is a great opportunity to join our organization, and we are in 37 different countries and our company is the 5th largest professional services organization in the world! This position includes performing the work instructions specific to the department within the Financial Shared Services (FSS) organization to ensure accuracy and timeliness of service and product delivery. The position requires the ability to work independently with people of multiple grade levels throughout Kelly as well as external customers to ensure that specific job requirements are met or exceeded. The position requires the ability to research in depth business process and customer issues that pertain to the work instructions specific to the position with the objective of reaching resolutions that meet or exceed objectives with a positive financial impact to the company without negatively impacting customers. Persons in this position will be expected to recommend changes to management of existing processes where efficiencies can be gained without negatively impacting customers.
- Audit, edit & process all assigned accounts, including strategic, complex and/or high visibility/exposure accounts based on determined billing cycle under deadlines and while multi-tasking. Work independently to prioritize accounts for communication to management and branches by level of importance, invoice volume and urgency with regard to billing issues that may affect the collection of the receivables.
- Accept, reject and/or process incoming adjustments for select customers each day to resolve customer billing errors and meet department objectives. Determine action to resolve unmatched pay & bill code transactions.
- Respond to customer and branch requests as required and within reasonable amount of time.
- Assist with special projects, as defined by management. Assist in training on best practices, process improvements, new procedures, new accounts etc. as defined by management. Identify and implement efficiencies within the department where possible.
- Manually validate, update and purge account instructions as needed to maintain accurate procedural documentation.
- Preferred knowledge of Payroll, Billing, A/R and SSPA (Secondary Supplier).
- Experience with high volume, high dollar billing preferred.
- Must have a minimum of Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills and familiarity with etools and technology.
- Contract Compliance – ability to read/interpret and understand, and be able to enforce FSS standard operating procedures.
- Strategic Thinking - Demonstrate knowledge and an understanding of the company's mission, vision, values and strategies.
- Interpersonal Skills - Flexible, adaptable to change, timely level response, and creative.
- Organization, Ability to multi-task and prioritization of accounts.
- Ability to view a problem, see the big picture and the downstream effects that the solution provides.
- Negotiation - Facilitate positive outcomes that satisfy the interests of internal and external customers.
- Innovation and Creativity - Willing to engage in responsible risk taking and lessons learned from the past. Develop and encourage new ideas.
- Technology - Intermediate Microsoft skills; familiar with internet use and eTools experience is a must.
- Leadership – ability to work with all levels within an organization.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
· Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
· 401(k) Match
· Paid Time Off
· Vacation Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.