4657 - Talent Care Team Lead SETT, PR
The Talent Care Team Lead role is instrumental in Kelly’s overall success in driving talent engagement and satisfaction. Daily operational responsibilities include, but are not limited to, leadership of a team of Talent Care Advisors with the ultimate responsibility to drive employee engagement/satisfaction, provide timely and effective solutions to routine employee questions and business needs, and act as the escalation point for talent/client issues The success of this individual will be highly impacted by their ability to communicate effectively, establish strong working relationships with direct reports and Kelly’s contractor base, and the development of effective partnerships with the relevant Kelly support functions.
- Manage and lead a team of Talent Care Advisors
- Clearly communicate and hold the team
accountable to individual and team metrics focused on:
- Redeployment/Retention – maintains communication with talent to discuss assignment status and engage others to assign candidates to a new position before current assignment ends
- Skill Enhancement – drive contractor career growth and development
- Effective communication by ensuring content, frequency, and delivery channels meet the needs/wants of contractor population
- Instills talent focus and sense of urgency in service team
- Act as the escalation point for temporary employee issues in the SET Portfolio as needed.
- Drives collaboration and partnership with team members across Business Unit structures to ensure resources are aligned with client/project volumes.
- Execute process improvement based on employee feedback and engagement scores.
- Attend and conduct staff meetings.
- Conduct bi-weekly 1:1 with direct reports, including growth conversations, performance reviews, coaching, and counseling where applicable.
- Assist in the interviewing and selection process when adding headcount to the team.
- Assist in training new hires on the team, including creating training curriculum
- Lead generation through strategic talent relationships, communication and consulting, identify additional growth opportunities.
- Domain specific career coaching, guidance, and counseling throughout the life of the employee relationship with Kelly
- Talent’s dedicated point of escalation; assists with problem resolution; coordinates with any applicable internal partners as necessary. (payroll, benefits, end date management, and general assignment inquiries, work site changes, etc.)
- Develops complete contractor talent profiles in BH and KSN.
- Documents all engagement and assignment quality checkpoints
- Documents and records metrics and key performance indicators: leads, talent referrals, and redeployments of talent.
- Maintains adequate levels of engagement activities as directed by the Talent Care program, and in accordance with minimums outlined by Leader.
- Execute tasks associated with standard assignment milestones and personal performance milestones of KTEs. (Talent Recognition programs)
- Assesses contractor/client Match/Fit with each contractor placement and engages recruiting and sales with feedback for any required changes, immediate or future.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, intense work culture and adapt to constant changes and competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and guide a large team, including those who may be onsite, offsite or working remote
- Demonstrated ability to build client relationships with client contacts at all levels of an organization
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, consultative & negotiation skills
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws
- Accurate data capture & timely reporting on key staffing metrics
- Results driven and deadline-oriented
- Embrace and practice COLLABORATION: ability to proactively
build and maintain both internal Kelly and external business relationships.
- Works with all types of people, regardless of the work they’re performing or the level of their position;
- Ability to effectively communicates in all forms (written, spoken, listening)
- Ability to discover unique talents and flourish potential:
- Ability to act with urgency and drives growth:
- Drives for results and demonstrates a commitment to Kelly’s success.
- Maintains operational effectiveness and delivers the highest quality services to meet customer/talent needs
- Understanding HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, contract language, etc. preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
ENGAGE YOUR TEAM’S energy, talent and intelligence
- Effectively leads a team of direct reports (in person and remote)
- Inspires confidence and trust through personal integrity and modeling desired behaviors
- Fosters an environment where the team can succeed; sets boundaries and removes barriers
- Effectively manage performance, development and growth
- Experience in a customer service and/or administrative support role with some leadership/management experience.
- Candidate must demonstrate an ability to multitask, an attention to detail, good communication skills, and a technical proficiency (e.g., MS Office, internet).
Salary Range: $39,300 – $51,600
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.