4686 - SETT Delivery Manager
- Responsible for candidate identification and acquisition utilizing various tools and sources; Kelly internal database, external job boards, social media, local market recruiting efforts and personal networking
- Responsible for candidate acquisition, qualification and selection up to and including making determinations in conjunction with or on behalf of client’s organization. Adhere to EEOC ADA, and affirmative action guidelines
- Identify and select top talent by thoroughly assessing the candidate’s qualifications, capabilities, interests, availability, and compensation requirements
- Brand Kelly creating local market presence through the development of relationships with our client(s), local government offices, community outreach organizations and educational centers
- Create and manage candidate pipelines in alignment with ongoing and projected customer needs in order to be well positioned to quickly fill positions with highest quality candidates
- Consult with internal and external customers to gain thorough and accurate understanding of requirements from customer
- Meet and exceed activity and results standards designed to ensure performance goals are achieved
- Develop and maintain internal and external customer relationships; ensure assignments are accurate by obtaining detailed requirements from the client; understand and communicate programs and hiring procedures to customers
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
- 18-24 months of experience in Recruiting
- Experience in making timely and accurate hiring decisions including the identification, qualification and selection of candidates
- Must be able to function in complex and matrix environments with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals both internally and externally is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (both verbal and written), interpersonal and decision-making skills are required. Individual must be able to function independently/autonomously yet know when to get management involved
- Must be innovative in their approach and be able to operate successfully in ambiguous situations
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and prioritize are necessary.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills are required
- Manage time and competing priorities while remaining committed to established processes and documentation requirements
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, job boards and applicant tracking systems
Salary Range $68,800 - $91,150
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
We are seeking a Commercial Account Executive to be responsible for developing business with both strategic, high volume staffing accounts as well as high-margin, local business. As the Commercial Account Executive, you are also accountable for the penetration and retention of existing customers. You are essential for us to increase our market share and profitability.
How you'll contribute to your team...
- Conduct business development activities such as territory management and lead identification and qualification
- Build and develop proposals and pricing models as well as detail sales activities
- Collaborate with internal SMEs and partners to ensure efficient service delivery; meet and exceed the sales metrics and thresholds
- Provide successful business development by building efficient, quality solutions for customers and fair pay for temporary employees
- Establish and manage a positive and inclusive work environment
- Act as a business consultant with detailed knowledge of the customer’s needs and select the appropriate Kelly solution to meet those needs
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions and their effect on business
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers, end users, community leaders, and representatives from relevant business associations
Does this sound like you?
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One - three years of sales experience; must be in a B2B or outside sales capacity; sales experience in the staffing or service industry
- Proficient ability to cultivate business, build relationships, and network
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal; proficient interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Required on-site/branch or office, mandatory travel between sites, and job related obligations will require travel and/or in branch presence
- Acquire detailed working knowledge of the business and marketplace to advance our goals and efficiently cross-sell multiple service lines
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Salary Range: $46,600 - $61,750
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Clinical Research, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.