4712 - Contingent Workforce Coordinator-Long term Contract
The Contingent Workforce Outsourcing (CWO) Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the contingent workforce management process for a particular customer or customers, by using an e-procurement tool and managing relationships between the program support team, customer (hiring managers) and the approved vendors.
Onboarding/offboarding contractors (i.e. background screens, drug screen, renewals and site-specific requirements; badges)
- Ensure all related contractor onboarding/offboarding compliance documentation is executed and maintained in accordance with contract provisions.
- Maintain order files with all correspondence forms applicable to an order.
- Consistently request follow up on renewals.
- Consistent and accurate use of the VMS and KSN/billing systems.
- Ensure documentation and administration are completed in a timely fashion
Confirm assignment logistics between hiring manager and supplier regarding the contractor’s assignment information (start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.).
Interact daily with hiring managers and suppliers to resolve program related issues:
- Appropriately manage the customer and supplier relationship by building a professional rapport, following up consistently, and by maintaining ongoing contact and communication.
- Act as a cooperative and contributing team member of the Kelly/Client program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to both customers and suppliers.
Identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Ensure that all key service delivery objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement of service delivery processes and in maintaining and improving contractor/supplier quality.
- Resolve depleted and mismatched purchase order issues
Required Skills & Experience
Education: BA/BS or equivalent experience
Years of Experience: 1 to 2+ years in a Recruiting, Technology Customer Service or Service Support
- Proficient in developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills including verbal, written, and listening.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks that require detail-orientation.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Strong PC and internet skills to include MS Office, Fieldglass and other internet based web tools.
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.