4737 - Data Reporting Analyst
Kelly Services, Inc is seeking a Data Reporting Analyst. Would prefer the selected candidate to be located in the Troy area to be able to attend meetings at Headquarters. Will consider other locations as well.
The Data Reporting Analyst assists the Practice Management, Program Management Office and Process & Performance Excellence Team with analysis and reporting of data supporting the CWO, IC/SOW and RPO practices.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
• Utilizing VMS & Other Software to provide information through the manipulation of data and reports to track performance, compliance, and trending metrics related to specific customer(s) program(s) with unique/special requirements.
• Prepare and support standard practice reporting including but not limited to; Service Level Agreement (SLA), Key Performance Indicator (KPI), Quarterly and Annual Business Reviews (QBR/ABR), program performance dashboards and other reports.
• The reporting analyst will be responsible for running/publishing, maintaining, and editing existing reports that are needed to support the practice.
• Prepare and support Adhoc reporting needs requested by program sponsors (client), Program Management Office (PMO), practice leadership and department seniors.
• Research, analyze and implement recommendations to resolve/streamline reporting to ensure data integrity and accuracy in reporting
• Support new account implementation through the recommendations of measurements, controls and analysis and responsible for developing new reports
• Participate and provide assistance during customer/internal contractual audits to provide insight into trends and observations on the metrics.
• Other related job duties as assigned.
• BA/BS or equivalent preferred in a Technical or Business-related Field
• 3-5 Years’ Experience required in Analysis, Reporting, Finance/Accounting, IT, VMS program operations/support
• Strong analytical, mathematical, PC skills
• Must be an advanced Excel user familiar with advanced logical formulas, data summarization techniques, charting, and macros/VBA.
• Experience analyzing and trending large amounts of data.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and listening.
• Ability to work confidently with multiple levels of the Internal practice team.
• Ability to interpret customer needs, problem solve, and make recommendations.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to independently verify completeness & accuracy of work product.
• Must demonstrate initiative and self-motivation.
• Efficient time management skills to meet reporting deadlines.
• Experience with at least one of the major VMS tools preferred for CWO focus (Fieldglass, IQ Navigator, Beeline, PeopleFluent) and/or Applicant Tracking System for RPO focus.
• Experience within the staffing industry.
• Experience with Power BI.
• Experience with Microsoft Access.
• Experience with SQL.
• Experience with Tableau.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.