4803 - Recruiting Leader - KellyOCG Internal Recruiting! Virtual USA
The Talent Acquisition Lead role is a blend of driving Strategic Initiatives, Recruiting Operations, Internal Client Management and Team Leadership. You will own the operational and resource management for our Internal Recruiting Team for KellyOCG (Outsource Consulting Group) roles, which includes development and implementation of operational objectives, processes, strategies and skills to improve service delivery and engagement success. You will provide consultation to your Internal Client and your Direct Reports and be responsible for meeting strategic objectives and quality metrics. The role plays an integral part in building our KellyOCG Delivery and Support Teams to meet our Business Unit Objectives. It is a unique opportunity to utilize your RPO or Corporate Recruiting experience to drive a program that functions like an RPO, but supports an Internal Client.
- Responsible for the overall operational strategy and successful delivery of the Talent Acquisition function for KellyOCG. The Talent Acquisition Leader will have multi regional responsibilities
- Lead a talent acquisition delivery process that is scalable, efficient and ensures delivery of top talent to the KellyOCG. Drive Strategic initiatives to enhance our ability to attract and engage talent, i.e. Branding and EVP enhancement, Talent Community Management, Career Page development
- Continuously drive ongoing process improvements and enhancements to ensure the program meets all critical metrics and SLA requirements
- Lead a team of direct reports that could consist of Team Leads, Recruiters, Sourcers, Recruiting Coordinators and an Avature Community Coordinator which includes coaching, mentoring and identifying training gaps to ensure your team has the knowledge and tools to be successful
- Drive team performance through metrics management
- Drive the overall recruiting and sourcing strategy, partnering with your team and other resources to build innovative and creative strategies to find the best talent
- Design and Build a Flexible Bench of Talent Strategy to support demands of KellyOCG Clients
- Build and oversee all client reporting showcasing program success and/or address program opportunities; build and deliver quarterly business reviews
- Ownership and management of program P&L and all related financials
- Passion for Talent Acquisition and developing innovative strategies that enable our organization to drive business initiatives
- Quickly and strategically adapts to and get results in a fast paced, challenging and demanding work environment
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and drive; thinks through situations methodically to uncover root cause and moves quickly to stay ahead of or solve problems before they arise
- Capable of working independently in a self-directed capacity as well as in a team environment
- Easily builds trusting relationships with Internal partners which includes KellyOCG leadership and peers
- Absorbs knowledge quickly and can implement and manage processes; works well in diverse business cultures
- Effective communicator, bringing in a consultative approach to the Internal partnerships
- Strong leader who loves building high performing teams that deliver successful program results
- Organized, attentive to detail and has strong time management, administrative leadership and customer service orientation
- Strong Sourcing Acumen to guide a team working in a demanding talent market
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent role related experience
- 8+ years of Operational Talent Acquisition Leadership experience - preferably within an RPO or similar environment
- 12 - 14 years of Sourcing and Recruiting experience to include proactive and passive sourcing strategies (expert in advanced search techniques) and recruitment plans
- 6+ years of experience leading teams of 5 - 15 direct reports (onsite, offsite or virtual; geographically dispersed team management a plus)
- Ability to build, execute and present strategic recruiting and sourcing strategies and program improvements
- Experienced at creating and delivering Recruiting and Program metrics and presenting to senior leadership
- Strong understanding of P experience meeting and/or exceeding financial budgets
- Ability to lead and manage projects within the Talent Acquisition function
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws & compliance
- Experienced user of Word, Excel & PowerPoint; working knowledge of various CRM, ATS and HRIS systems
Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Additional Benefits:
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.