4807 - Bilingual Associate Recruiter - Milwaukee, WI
Are you a budding HR Professional? Do you have an HR degree or are you currently pursuing one? Do you have experience working in the HR/Recruiting field? Would you like to gain additional experience?
Join the OCG Group, a leading-edge consulting and outsourcing company with employment and recruiting solutions as core competencies.
The Bilingual Associate Recruiter – conducts initial screening interviews with candidates and communicates results as appropriate. This position is located in Milwaukee, WI.
- · Conduct structured phone interviews, some/all in Spanish, and input candidate responses in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or designated system
- · Ability to navigate within multiple applicant tracking systems
- · Responsible for adhering to either a pre-defined interview schedule or entering interview schedule times as instructed
- · Understand and apply candidate ratings consistently using defined standards
- · Develop an understanding of multiple programs to ensure candidate communication is accurate and consistent
- · Receive inbound calls from Career Support Line and appropriately respond according to program specifics
- · Other duties as required
- · Must have a strong technical aptitude
- · Must have the ability to quickly learn and navigate new software programs
- · Operational experience with at least one Applicant Tracking System preferred
- · Operational experience with call distribution systems preferred
- · Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet
- · Ability to work in a fast-paced, intense work environment and adapt to constant changes and competing priorities
- · Must have a strong commitment to quality and ethical behavior and maintain high level of confidentiality
- · Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are essential
- · Excellent diction, grammar, pronunciation, and articulation are required
- · Possess upbeat and enthusiastic voice tone
- · Must possess exceptional organizational, time management, administrative, and customer service skills.
- · Ability to use “listening” responses during interviews and ask questions and/or rephrase comments to ensure understanding during an interview
- High school diploma required
- · Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing Spanish
- · One+ year of customer service experience
- · Interviewing experience preferred
- · Experience in a business setting, staffing, human resources, or administrative support activities in a team environment is preferred
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to benefit us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.