4844 - Director of Talent Acquisition - Virtual USA
Kelly is seeking a Talent Acquisition Director to lead a team in connecting people to work in ways that enrich their lives!
As the Talent Acquisition Director, you will provide strategic direction for the end-to-end hiring process and lead programs to attract, engage and recruit the high-performing talent for Kelly. You will work in an agile, collaborative manner with key stakeholders and partners across the enterprise to provide talent solutions to internal client groups. As an architect of our strategy to compete for premier talent, you will use data, insights, and your expertise to inspire and guide a team to enhance our talent acquisition programs, policies and tactics. The successful candidate will have experience building strong relationships with hiring managers, executives, and human resources to fully understand the business strategy and hiring needs and ultimately ensures operational excellence.
- Assess current and future staffing needs of each unit and work with leaders and HR to develop innovative recruiting strategies.
- Build and maintain a strong team through effective training, coaching and development.
- Develop recruiting strategies and programs to ensure an ongoing pipeline of top talent to fill positions at all levels in the organization, from entry level hires to CEO direct reports.
- Provide direction and consultation to leaders on strategic and emerging staffing trends and workforce analytics to deliver top talent across the organization.
- Design and implement fresh, innovative approaches to sourcing and selection strategies that create a diverse and robust pipeline of talent; leverage competitive analysis and industry insights to accelerate the sourcing of critical talent.
- Develop and manage initiatives to drive operational excellence and exceptional client service including developing, maintaining, and continuously improving processes, systems and technology, through measurement practices, and department metrics reporting.
- Manage and oversee the candidate experience to ensure that candidates are treated with the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
- Negotiate and manage contracts with external recruiting, technology, and other talent acquisition related vendors. Cultivate and facilitate external partnerships including search firms, university relations, and relevant pipeline channels.
- Link the talent acquisition agenda to the organization’s overall succession planning and talent review processes.
- Global TA leadership experience or experience delivering TA-wide initiatives at a large, global organization
- Proven, respected, and results-oriented leader who motivates and empowers others to perform
- Demonstrated ability to influence and establish rapport, build credibility, and create partnerships a all levels within the organization
- Possesses a deep understanding of how analytics and core and emerging technologies can be used to innovate the delivery of talent acquisition
- Advanced ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret current talent landscape and job seekers' challenges
- Track record of pursuing challenges, solving complex problems, and delivering significant impact as a leader
- Demonstrated ability to champion significant projects, programs, and business initiatives using creativity and ingenuity
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skill
- 10+ Years of experience (with 4-6 years of Progressive Mgmt. Experience) in Talent Acquisition/Human Resources experience with minimum of 5 years of recruitment delivery experience
- 10% travel required
Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.