4880 - Technology Account Executive, AZ
Kelly Services, Inc., a world leader in human resources solutions seeks a highly motivated Information Technology Account Executive. This individual will be accountable for business development including the following: territory management, lead identification and qualification, cold calling, setting appointments, creating and developing proposals and pricing models, making presentations, documenting customer agreements (e.g., contract, service agreement), closing sales through effective negotiation, documenting sales activities and may conduct business reviews. After the account has been sold, the Business Development Representative is responsible for partnering with the branch staff to ensure effective service delivery. Successful business development will result in cost-effective, quality solutions for our customers, a positive work environment and fair pay for our temporary employees, and, most importantly, increased market share and profitability for Kelly Services.
- Develop business with prospective strategic customers and penetration and retention of existing customers.
- Possess a proven ability to develop business, build relationships, network, and communicate both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus and personal leadership, and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Collaborate effectively with all levels of management.
- Adhere to the sales metrics and thresholds.
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues and market conditions and their effect on business.
- Operating within company policy, exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships not only with decision-makers and end users at current and prospective customers, but also with community leaders and representatives from relevant business associations (e.g., Society of Human Resource Managers).
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Technology
- Experience in business to business sales or relevant Information Technology experience.
- 3+ years of sales experience in the Technology Solutions industry required; IT/business to business sales capacity.
- Staffing industry experience preferred
- Proven ability to develop business; build consultative relationships; thrive in a team environment and have effective networking skills.
- Must be a top performer.
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus, positive personal leadership and drive, and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Driven to succeed – solutions oriented.
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Web-based graphical user interfaces (GUIs)
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.