4882 - IDM coordinator
The CWO (Contingent Workforce Outsourcing) Coordinator/IDM Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the hiring process of contract employees, creating and managing work orders, time sheets and expenses; facilitating the procurement process for independent contractor/statement of work projects and payment requests and/or managing the IDM process and tool. The CWO Coordinator may also be responsible for facilitating the hiring process of contract employees by using an e-procurement tool and managing relationships between the client and master vendor. These Coordinators will assist with program and supplier (Master Vendor) management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requisition creation and management
- Create/assist hiring manager in creating requisition into VMS tool and broadcast job posting/requisition. Create work orders for invoicing purposes.
- Confirm assignment logistics between the hiring manager and the contractor (start and end dates, work hours, location, rates, and hours)
- On-boarding and off-boarding Contractors
- Ensure all related contractor on-boarding and off-boarding compliance documentation is executed in a timely manner and maintained in accordance with contract provisions.
Independent Contractor/Statement Of Work Management
- Maintain Salesforce case management tool documentation and ensure cycle times according to contract
- Statement of Work management
- Create/assist hiring manager in creating SOW in VMS technology
- Audit paper contract to SOW to ensure compliance
- Ensure SOW is approved by manager and accepted by supplier
- Monitor SOW end dates, obtain manager response then submit change order as appropriate
- Track PO spend and tenure limitations. Notify manager and take action. Complete and/or act upon data integrity audit findings.
- On-boarding and off-boarding
- Ensure all related on-boarding and off-boarding compliance documentation is executed in a timely manner and maintained in accordance with contract provisions.
- Train new suppliers on VMS technology and program processes
- Payment request management. Ensure timely approval of all milestone and payment request related documents. Follow-up with managers and suppliers as necessary.
- Data Entry of Contractors into managing system
- Enter data in VMS tool and/or client system. Maintain e-files with all correspondence forms applicable to an order to activate deactivate and extend a Contingent worker.
- Ensure documentation and administration is completed in a timely fashion.
- Audit IDM data
- Audit IDM data monthly and act upon data integrity and audit findings.
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers and Hiring Managers to resolve to resolve IDM program related issues daily. Escalate as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot and identifying errors or discrepancies in IDM management tool that are not progressing and resolving the issues.
- Audit work orders, SOW, payment requests and time/expense documents for accurate invoicing information.
- Maintain and correct SOW, work orders and time/expense items as necessary (including adjusting cost objects, cost centers, tax codes, OT hours allocation, etc).
- Research and resolve invoicing related tasks in a timely manner to ensure prompt billing (for example, upload time files, resolve upload errors, resolve PeopleSoft invoicing errors, resolve pay/bill audit and invoice key control audit errors, etc.).
- Research supplier non-payment inquiries by collaborating with multiple organizations
- Facilitate processes and discussions related to invoice adjustments and miscellaneous invoices/payment requests.
- Track invoicing and supplier non-payment issues to recognize trends. Proactively identify process or technology issues and provide/implement appropriate solutions.
Client, Program and Supplier
- Ensure KPI and SLA objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement and service delivery.
- Build customer and supplier relationships through professional rapport, consistent follow-up and maintaining contact and ongoing communication.
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide/implement appropriate and timely solutions.
- Conduct just in time training to Program Office, Suppliers and Hiring Managers on the service delivery and time/payment process.
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers and Hiring Managers to resolve daily operational issues. Escalate as appropriate.
- Act as a liaison between the program team and other corporate departments (FSS, IT, PPO, Shared Services) to resolve issues and identify process improvements.
- Knowledge: HR/Staffing: 1-2 years experience in Recruiting, Technology Customer Service or Service Support
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Familiar with Web-based/VMS/ATS technology (examples may include: Fieldglass, IQN, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Buyer, Oracle , SAP, Peoplesoft, HRIS , Workday, Coupa, Taleo)
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Organization: Can manage multiple situations effectively. Multitask, proactive follow up, acts with a sense of urgency, has attention to detail. Understands and is able to maintain good written instructions / documentation for all work.
- Initiative: Knows what needs to be done and does it without being asked. Self-motivated, gets the job done, willing to go the extra mile, able willing to work independently. Owns their workload.
- Communication: Effective communication that is spoken, written and includes listening. Customer service approach, effective at all levels of an organization, able to guide customer and suppliers, consultative interaction with clients, can manage difficult conversation.
- Analytical: Ability to see interrelationships of data/ideas. Can assess a candidate against criteria, use of program data to educate customer, supplier and drive change
- Interpersonal Skills: Builds and maintains strong relationships. Builds strong relationship with client, suppliers, and internally, mentors suppliers, able to solution, challenges status quo
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ more than 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Revenue in 2018 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.