4913- Director of Compensation Operations - Virtual USA
This is a great opportunity to join our organization, and we are in 37 different countries and our company is the 5th largest professional services organization in the world! As a leadership position in the Compensation team, the Compensation Director will bring external knowledge and expertise to partner in the design, execution, analysis and governance of Kelly’s global compensation programs. The Compensation Director will help ensure all base salary, short-term and long-term incentive programs are competitive, streamlined and align to Kelly’s compensation philosophy and business strategy.
- Lead compensation administrative team and partner with Compensation leadership team to provide ongoing expert consultation and input into programs.
- Consult in or lead in the design, development and implementation of base salary, short-term and long-term incentive compensation programs.
- Identify opportunities to improve alignment to market best practice including reducing complexity and streamlining.
- Ensures that all compensation-related activities are in compliance with applicable regulations and standards.
- Partner with HR and Compensation leadership to provide consultation to Kelly leaders for all compensation matters.
- Consult with subject-matter experts to ensure compliance with regulations related to compensation plans.
- Lead high profile compensation projects (e.g. design of new career framework)
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred.
- 10+ years in Compensation including at least three in a managerial capacity.
- Strong, varied background in both broad-based and executive compensation including design, governance, consultation and leading a team.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Base Salary Range: $96.500 to $150,000 depending upon experience
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.