4919 - Talent Supply Chain Consultant
KellyOCG is looking for an experienced professional to join our team as a Talent Supply Chain Consultant sitting onsite at John Deere in Greeneville, TN. The Talent Supply Chain Consultant facilitates the end-to-end contingent hiring process between select staffing firms/suppliers and John Deere hiring managers. This role will be responsible for managing daily customer-facing consultations and providing recommendations on different delivery solutions.
- Daily interaction with the customer and suppliers to provide operational support
- Own the order fulfillment process from assisting in requisition creation to candidate start of assignment
- Oversee suppliers filling high-volume, Light Industrial production assembler, welder, and forklift roles to ensure compliance, quality, safety, and timely volume expectations are met.
- Effectively partner with the customer and suppliers to maintain the safest work environment following OSHA guidelines and management standards
- Partner in development of structured training plans to assist in reducing attrition
- For non-Industrial roles, screen candidate resume submissions that ensure only high-quality candidate resumes are forwarded to the customer for review
- Negotiate bill rates to ensure that they are aligned with current market rates
- Support the financial processes related to timecard & expense management, invoicing and corrections
- Coordinate off-boarding between supplier and customer
- Proactively identify issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Follow program contractual guidelines and defined operational best practices
- Effectively multi-task while maintaining a sense of urgency and attention to detail
Skills and experience required:
- Light Industrial recruitment, staffing, contracting, and/or operations in a manufacturing environment are required
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills are essential
- Experience of working on multiple, simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- VMS Tool experience preferred (Fieldglass)
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Excel and data manipulation/analysis of reports
- Competitive spirit and drive to succeed
- Maintaining professionalism in a fast-paced, active, high-volume headcount work environment
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Working at Kelly means being part of an international team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are outstanding in their understanding and dedication to helping people build better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Crafting the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal team and working to make a difference.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.