4945 - Operations Manager - Virtual - Hungary
We are seeking an Operations Manager to be responsible for the management and seamless execution of operational tasks, programs, and supported projects. As the Operations Manager, you will drive efficient results to ensure that the quality and quantity output trend is consistent and sides toward constant improvement.
We are excited for you to join our team!
How you'll support your team...
- Accountable for executing new account support as a result of a Kelly account implementation; program and task into the team
- Lead the design and process improvements
- Work with the director on the new support intake process; may take the lead on new projects or tasks to see through to execution
- Lead all aspects of consulting with the business and external customer as an operational domain specialist
- Responsible for meeting SLAs and other deadlines as required by contracts and business leaders
- Manage the pricing structure, overall operations for assigned accounts (GTS Staffing), and schedule reviews/evaluations
Does this sound like you?
- Experience in high level operational, administrative, or project management with supervisory responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and prioritize with a strong attention to detail
- Prioritize focusing and directing the team in the new required direction
- Proficient experience in analyzing and trending large
amounts of data
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.