4994 - RPO Sourcing Strategist
Imagine what you could accomplish working in a virtual and enthusiastic work environment connected to inspiring leaders, cutting edge technology and passionate colleagues.
KellyOCG is the destination for top talent. With 91 of the Fortune 100 as customers, we are the best Talent company in the world to work for. And with Kelly’s global footprint of workforce solutions that span the entire spectrum of the Talent Supply Chain, there are no barriers to what’s next in your career with Kelly.
We are dedicated to championing today’s workers & providing them with flexible growth experiences. We are the original pioneer, and ongoing trailblazer, of workforce solutions. And a unique opportunity exists for you to join our RPO Strategic Knowledge Center Team.
As a Sourcing Strategist you will have an in-depth understanding of the entire Talent Acquisition process to be able to provide strategic consultation and drive operational excellence. This role partners with leaders and client stakeholders as well as senior management, identifies and clarifies sourcing needs and objectives, and sets and executes strategic sourcing initiatives.
You will IMPACT the team by:
- Conducts external searches through strategic sourcing (networking, cold-calling, job board utilization, etc.)
- Develops and implements effective sourcing strategies to find and attract talent
- Develops and maintains extensive and effective networks and relationships within the industry to drive continuous flow of candidates
- Evaluates the market analytics to be able to consult with program teams, leadership, and clients
- Determines appropriate mix of job boards and other internet related strategies to maximize effectiveness of spend and improve ROI
- Acts as an SME in the strategic sourcing process
- Conducts market research to establish strategic sourcing plans
- Tracks sourcing effectiveness and advises on reallocation of spend as appropriate
· Identifies and researches new, innovative, and creative sourcing methods
Keys to success...
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Business, Talent Acquisition/Human Resources or similar
- 5+ years' recruitment experience in RPO model or Corporate Talent Acquisition
- Experience with Job Board and Recruiting strategies
- Exceptional capabilities in innovative sourcing strategies
- Possess project management and multitasking abilities
- Possess superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and agility working across multiple industries
- Ability to expediently gather and analyze data present it to management while making recommendations to improve the business
- Ability to influence the opinions or decisions of others and effectively and tactfully deal with people
- Ability to shift back and forth between two or more tasks without losing composure and compromising productivity
- Ability to make competent use of work related equipment and materials
- Must be capable of producing results within an unstructured environment and have the flexibility to identify and respond to changes in priorities
- Must have a high level of expertise in sourcing strategies and market research
- Advanced professional-level business writing, grammar, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and with virtual teams
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Aptitude to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
At KellyOCG, we believe that careers are meant to be in motion, that growth is possible and progress is made when people are engaged in work that works for them and continually seeking what’s next. We’re here to help you explore opportunities and possibilities to build skills, gain meaningful experiences, and achieve the momentum and advancement you are searching for. It’s a dynamic exciting time in the world of work. Each year we employ and support the career journeys of nearly 500,000 workers, and we’d like you to join our team to help with what’s next for you.
Come join us – and be part of our movement to connect people to work in ways that enrich their lives. Because What’s Next matters.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.