The Recruiting Specialist will perform a variety of hiring, screening, administrative, and logistical support activities to recruiters. As the Recruiting Specialist you are essential in executing and completing the candidate acquisition and registration processes to support recruiter hiring responsibilities.
- Coordinate all employee registration/hiring forms including employment application, tax forms, I-9, and skills inventory
- Accurately process and document all employee records, forms and information into the appropriate systems
- Contact and respond to candidates according to recruiter and customer needs, ask questions to pre-qualify candidates, and schedule applicants to complete the hiring registration process
- Coordinate testing and training and conduct reference checks and orientation in order to have candidates available for order assignment
- Facilitate all employee orientations including reviewing company policies and procedures with employees
- High school diploma required, along with minimum two years recruiting or administrative experience required- specifically in support of screening, hiring, and facilitating orientation sessions
- Strong problem solving, multitasking, and decision-making skills with attention to detail under pressure
- Effective interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Must have proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.