5009 - Onsite Account Manager - North Carolina
The Professional & Industrial Account Manager is responsible for client strategy inclusive of client relationships, service delivery and growth of the account tied to specific growth targets. The percent of time spent dedicated to these functions will be dependent on the individual role and accounts assigned. This Account Manager will support Kelly's Oil, Gas, and Energy Vertical.
The Account Manager will own the overall growth, be the primary point of contact for the account, and collaborate with the other Account Managers to ensure delivery to the customer. All Account Managers are expected to be SME in the Oil, Gas, and Energy specific offering and will be utilized as a resource to win new business.
- Manage the client relationship of Kelly clients; collaborate with account management teams in other business units
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer for non-Key Account relationships. If account is a Key Account, will collaborate with Key Account Manager team who will serve as primary customer contact
- Expand usage of core business and new business lines throughout the customer’ various locations and subsidiaries by identifying Kelly opportunities and developing support strategies
- Responsible for the growth of the overall pipeline of opportunities generated in that portfolio and the conversion (proposal to close) ratio for those opportunities
- Drives team in developing customer and industry networks (existing and new) that are both deep and wide and to create demonstrated, active relationships with these networks
- Maintain effective positive business relationships with key decision makers. Meet face to face with key customer stakeholders on a frequent basis to ensure high levels of satisfaction and consult on future needs/program enhancements
- Serves as the escalated point of contact for service issues and is responsible for proactive problem resolution
- Responsible for Kelly’s introduction wherever customer does business
- Negotiate contract renewals prior to expiration to improve terms and conditions, gross profits, etc. Monitor the renewal of all clients within team
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of customer’s objectives and needs and or gain a better understanding of the customer’s via branch knowledge/outside sources and join the branch with face to face interaction with the customer
- Leverage customer successes, replicate efficient programs and resolve issues effectively
- Develop strategic client plans and interact with field and peers to share experience and knowledge and maintain frequent contact.
- Ensure client service delivery issues are escalated and resolved with appropriate parties kept informed of the situation. Work to ensure win-win outcomes are achieved whenever possible
- Establish clients’ SOWs and manage accordingly (including change requests)
- Identify ideas for value-added solutions to enhance client value and apply critical thinking to create operational innovation.
- Prepares and presents monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong problem solver, analytical thinker and decision maker
- Strong financial knowledge with the ability to understand influences on profitability
- Microsoft skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Analyze monthly financial statements and implement strategies to increase profitability
- Proven ability to effectively influence both internally and externally
- Ability to balance client demands with internal capabilities/profitability
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years experience in Account Management, operations, sales or service delivery into a customer account
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all! At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are outstanding in their understanding and dedication to helping people build better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Crafting the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference!
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects hardworking people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.