5030 - Kelly Education Sr. Executive Search Consultant - Virtual, USA
The position of Senior Executive Search Consultant works in collaboration with, and receives work direction from, the search manager to coordinate and deliver exceptional executive search services to clients. Specifically, the senior executive search consultant assumes primary responsibility for providing clear work direction to research associates, conducting recruitment efforts, completing regular reporting to clients, coordinating, and executing on established schedules, and referencing. The senior executive search consultant is responsible for completing responsibilities on time and in conformance to Kelly Education and Greenwood/Asher & Associates, LLC (“G/A&A”) policies, practices, and standards.
Demonstrating Professional Competencies
· Accept responsibility for own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplish work in an ethical, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
· Adjust planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment.
· Effectively convey information, and express thoughts and facts. Demonstrate effective use of listening skills and display openness to other people’s ideas and thoughts.
· Anticipate and meet the needs of clients, candidates, and colleagues and respond to them in an appropriate manner. Demonstrate a personal commitment to identify clients’, candidates’, and colleagues’ underlying needs and continually seek to provide the highest quality service, support, and product.
· Interact appropriately with all clients, candidates, and colleagues, without regard to individual characteristics. Demonstrate a personal commitment to create an inclusive, supportive, and welcoming environment. Foster respect for all individuals and points of view.
· Connect with search manager at start of each search for planning purposes.
· Request initiation of client portal and database from appropriate G/A&A staff.
· Provide client with draft exemplars for position profiles and advertisement and collaborate with client to finalize documents.
· Assist with development of advertising plan and work with research associate to ensure advertisements submitted are accurate.
· Design questionnaire with client, if requested, and finalize for use with candidates.
· Manage all technology requirements including work with database.
· Coordinate the development of the search schedule in consultation with search manager.
Identify targeted recruiting strategies in consultation with search manager (including being specific with manpower codes).
Developing Candidate Pool
· Maintain regular communication with prospects and candidates (e.g., by e-mail, phone, video chat, etc.) and enter all data into database.
· Prepare logs, reports, and all documentation needed for client.
· Recruit, coordinate, and qualify at least 20 diverse, top A+, deliverable, quality candidates (quality defined by client satisfaction) within 30 days after being assigned the search.
· Identify candidates through original research (not singularly from G/A&A’s previous recruits or G/A&A’s database).
· Communicate with search manager to resolve barriers to recruitment when they are identified.
Conduct video interviews on top twenty candidates before prospect review and any additional candidates selected for Round 1 interviews.
· Provide client with parameters and documents for successful interviews.
· Assist with hotel and food arrangements, if required by client contract.
· In collaboration with search manager, facilitate on-site Round 1 interview ensuring both clients and candidates have an exceptional experience.
· In collaboration with search manager, facilitate decision making regarding which candidates will be moved forward for referencing through use of G/A&A approved processes.
Completing Referencing and Background Checks
· Complete referencing on all finalists.
o Share reference lists with leadership team and search managers to determine if they want to make any calls.
o Complete on-list referencing for initial candidates.
o Complete off-list referencing for initial candidates, if permitted by candidate.
o Finalize PowerPoint presentation on candidates chosen to be referenced.
o Conduct 360 referencing on all finalist candidates.
o Generate detailed reference feedback report on each candidate moved forward for referencing, per G/A&A guidelines.
· Coordinate completion of comprehensive background checks through third party vendor (i.e., Mintz).
· Coordinate completion of leadership assessments, as determined by client.
· In collaboration with search manager, conduct reference feedback meeting with client.
· In collaboration with search manager, facilitate decision making regarding which candidates will be moved forward for final virtual or in-person interviews through use of G/A&A approved processes.
Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, public administration, law, education, or related field
Master’s degree or doctorate in business, communications, public administration, law, education, or related field
Minimum of 5 years of successful experience in higher education, leadership, OR search; OR an acceptable combination of education, training, and experience as determined G/A&A leadership
Minimum of 5 years of successful experience in higher education, leadership, AND search
Required: Ability to travel 20-40%
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.