5132 - Onsite Talent Advisor - Middletown, PA
The Talent Advisor supports the client and subsidiaries in ensuring excellence in delivery for a portfolio of existing accounts. This role will manage and execute strategies to drive employee and client engagement. The Talent Advisor acts as the guardian of the customer process and contract and continuously looks for improvement/efficiency within the account.
- Ensure a high level of contractor engagement through execution of programs that drive:
- Redeployment/Retention – actively identify new opportunities and assign candidates before the current assignment ends
- Skill Enhancement – drive contractor career growth and development recognition
- Effective communication
- Proactively inform employees of safety policies, best practices, and updates
- As employee issues arise, make sure resolution occurs in a timely and professional manner.
- Based on employee feedback and engagement scores, execute process improvement as needed.
- Regularly solicit and share performance feedback with contractors. Coach and guide as needed.
- Ensure a high level of customer engagement through regular/proactive communication and the building of strategic relationships.
- Analyze performance and feedback data and proactively identify process improvement opportunities that create value for the client.
- Stay up-to-date with clients’ business and share current industry trends to strengthen client relationships and inform decision-making.
- Participate in and assist with the development of client communications and operational reviews.
Service Delivery Excellence
- Execute service delivery to assigned portfolio of account(s)/site(s) in accordance with established operating and service level agreements (SLA’s), as well as KPIs.
- Drive compliance to customer-required processes. Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and implement new procedures in collaboration with the client and the Operations Leader.
- Partner with and utilize internal resources (i.e. Recruiting, Shared Services, etc.) as suppliers to provide stellar service delivery to client portfolio.
- As customer issues arise, make sure resolution occurs in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensure required safety programs are in place and adhered to.
- Analyze accident and injury trends, and work with Operations Leader and customer to implement process improvements.
- Identify opportunities to remove administrative tasks so the focus can be on value-added activities.
- HS Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in business or related area of study preferred.
- Understanding HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, contract language, etc. preferred.
- Proficient in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and web-based ATS/sales technology.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.