5141 - Talent Support Specialist - Sunnyvale, CA
The Talent Support Specialist is instrumental in Kelly’s overall success in assisting our Talent Care and Recruiting teams with administrative functions. The position supports the weekly payroll functions for the various retail and partnered staffing accounts in the market to include but not limited to timeclock management, payroll support and issue resolution. This position is also responsible for Workers Compensation Claim Management, Unemployment claim management, sourcing/talent reactivation in partnership with the recruiting team and client/talent survey programs.
- Take ownership all aspects of the payroll process for retail accounts and partnered staffing accounts, to ensure accurate/timely pay processing for all talent
- Provide high quality, accurate, and timely support to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Maintain and build talent pipelines for recruiting team including talent reactivation
- Talent re-deployment
- Customer Leads
- Facilitation of client/talent surveys, exit interviews and other reports as needed
- Workers Compensation Claim Management – Coordinate with Recruiters to manage claims from point of Origami reporting to close of claim including coordination of light duty assignments if needed
- Participate in unemployment hearings and unemployment claim communication with the corporate unemployment team
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Collaboration: Works well across geographic boundaries in a matrixed environment to get things done.
- Independent Thinker: Self Confident and independent. Isn’t constrained by looking to others for their opinions or directions
- Listens: Gives full attention to others, takes time to understand the point’s being made, asks questions as appropriate, and does not interrupt at inappropriate times. Listens with the intent to learn
- Credibility: Is consistent in words and behaviors, is believable, dependable, and worthy of peoples’ trust and confidence.
- Learner: Understands the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision making
- Decision Maker: Applies knowledge/experience to complex issues; defines strategic issues despite ambiguity; uses critical information to make decisions; makes timely, touch decisions
- Organizational Savvy: Maneuvering comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics
- Communication: Effective verbal and written communication, including listening. Communicate with various levels of the organization and handle difficult conversations
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Customer service, staffing, recruiting experience preferred.
- Candidate must demonstrate an ability to prioritize and manage multiple searches, projects and clients.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to build relationships.
- Understanding of timekeeping options (i.e. KWT).
- Must have an attention to detail, good communication skills, and a technical proficiency (e.g., MS Office, internet, job boards, postings and networking)
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.