5159 - Account Executive - Science & Clinical
Science & Clinical Account Executive – Remote (some travel)
We are seeking a Science and Clinical Account Executive to lead new business development and market opportunity identification within the Life Science Staffing Solutions space.
As an Account Executive, you will serve as a business consultant - gaining a detailed understanding of your clients' business issues and selecting the best Kelly solution to meet their needs. As one of the largest life science workforce solutions providers, you will have access to comprehensive, specialized training and resources to support your success and confidence as one of our experts hiring experts.
How you’ll contribute to our team:
- Develop business with prospective strategic customers as well as penetration and retention of existing customers within the life science & clinical industries.
- Develop loyal and strategic partnerships, offering a creative and solutions-oriented approach.
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus with executives, decision-makers, scientific directors, life science managers, etc.
- Collaborate effectively with all levels of management to understand exact needs and motivators while considering market research and skill set supply and demand.
- Adhere to the sales metrics and thresholds, utilizing extensive resources and support.
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions and their effect on business.
- Partner with specialized science & clinical recruiting experts to establish a cohesive strategy and provide the optimal workforce solution.
- Operate within company policy and exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships not only with decision-makers and end users at current and prospective customers, but also with community leaders and representatives.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor's degree required; Scientific, Life Science, Healthcare degree preferred.
- Previous sales and business development experience in a technical B2B capacity.
- Previous work force solutions and staffing industry experience highly preferred.
- Proven ability to develop business; build consultative relationships; thrive in a team.
- Driven to succeed as a solutions-oriented professional with strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills and comfortable with proactive outreach and cold calling.
- Top performance in metrics-driven environment.
- Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
- You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
- Please note: While this is a primarily remote position, you must be based within this greater territory area to be further considered.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Continuous and long-term growth
- Work with the best
- Untapped earning potential
- Fantastic training programs
- Meaningful impact
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Clinical Research, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.