5160 - Director, Organizational Effectiveness - Virtual USA
The Director of Organizational Effectiveness will design and implement programs, practices, and solutions to support the organization’s strategic priorities and deliver on our Noble Purpose – to connect people to work in ways that enrich their lives. The Director delivers business results by leading critical initiatives to optimize performance, talent planning, and the employee experience. The role will work collaboratively with leaders and human resources partners to improve organizational capability to deliver a high-performance culture and enable our enterprise transformation.
- Own the design, implementation, and continuous improvement of key talent management processes (performance management, succession planning, talent review) for the enterprise. Builds organizational capability, drives shared accountability, and increases engagement with tools and resources
- Develop and execute holistic strategy for drive employee engagement; build programs to provide a differentiated employee experience and reinforce our culture
- Partner with various HR COEs to establish alignment with core processes and design best practices/initiatives that drive employee engagement and business outcomes
- Consult with cross-functional teams to deploy effective communication to drive engagement in programs and processes
- Analyze data and evaluate insights from a variety of sources to lead data-driven approach to organizational development
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver insightful and easy to understand analysis/recommendations to all levels of the company’s
- Build and maintain constructive working relationships, implementing, proactive and concise communication, acting as a resource to colleagues and engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving.
- Lead, coach, and mentor team of direct reports
- 10+ years of experience in organizational design/effectiveness, talent management or related field, with an emphasis
- Experience leading major organizational change and transformation using change management methodologies and models.
- Expertise and demonstrated success in designing, implementing, and optimizing OD solutions (performance, talent, and/or change management) of varying complexing across business segments
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Exceptional ability as a coach and consultant who develops innovative solutions that build capabilities
- Travel up to 10%
- Ability to influence, adapt and lead through ambiguity and change in a dynamic growth environment
- Highly organized and capable of effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects, making decisions, and delegatingDemonstrated ability work collaboratively across divisions, functions and levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.